~Chapter 2~

~Third P.O.V~

After handling the press, they set out to Mega Gold hotel. The hotel which, was going to have it's grand opening the next night.

Stella's Audi came to a stop and she came out to be greeted by, the winsome view of the hotel.

She majestically made her way inside, impressed by the beautiful view of white and gold, as well as staffs running around, busy putting things intact.

" Miss. Stella, " The manager, a man in his early 40s, called out. He walked up to Stella and greeted her with a bow, accompanied by a polite smile.

" Welcome, Miss."

" Mr. James, I can see that everything is going smoothly " Stella stated, looking around.

Mr. James smiled, happy with her allusive satisfaction.
" Yes, Miss. Stella. Allow me to show you to your room. "

With a bow, he led the way with them following behind. Using the elevator, which took them to the fourth floor just as Stella instructed, he showed them their rooms.

" Ma'am, this is your room. "

Stella gave a stiff nod.

Mr. James turned to Jax, with a smile.
" And this is your room, Sir. "
He pointed to the room, opposite Stella's to Jax.

" I'll leave you to settle in. Call if you need anything. "
With a final bow he left.

" See me in half an hour. "
Stella said to Jax before entering her room, shutting the door behind her.

Her luggage was already placed, neatly beside the walk-in closet.

She took off her suit, tossing it on the couch and striped out of her clothes, tying a towel round her body before heading to the bathroom. After filling the tube in warm water, she jumped in, immediately feeling her muscles relax.

Flashback:

" Mummy, look. Bubbles."

Five year old Stella, giggled as she plaid in her little bath tube.

" Yes sweetie. It's just as you like. "

Her mother said, just as excitedly as her daughter with a charming smile, to which Stella smiled back at.

Looking at her mother's huge stomach, Stella frowned, her lips forming a pout.

She recalled the moment when she asked her mother, why her stomach was becoming big? and her mother responded by saying, there's a baby in her belly. But, when asked how it got there, the elder became speechless, slowly coming up with an explanation.

" An angle put it there. "

Her explanation, turned useless as her husband gave a different explanation.

" Actually sweetie, i put it there. "

Little Stella didn't know who to believe so asked, how it was gonna come out? Her mother became petrified and immediately shooed away her father, who was about to explain. To little, clueless Stella, It was funny to watch.

" Sweetie, are you alright? "
Her mother asked, noticing her daughter's pout.

" I'm okay Mummy__ When is the baby coming out? " She asked, with little curiosity.

" Soon sweetie. Are you excited? "
Her mother beamed, but her frown only deepened.

" No. " She replied, abruptly shaking her head, shocking her mother.