Chapter 18: The Mayor

Here comes the next update, enjoy reading on.

 Hello

so, finally it goes on here.

I wish you a lot of fun and would be really happy to get some feedback from you.

LG

The mayor arrived at the top.

" Deacon, fast, there are guys, they wanted, her colleague" she did not bring out more. Immediately he knew what he had to do.

"Call my colleagues," he shouted, then he ran. While he was walking, he only wrote toilet in the group. He could only hope that they saw it and it wasn't too late.

"So, now we're going to have a little fun" he only heard and then he came around the corner. Immediately he pulled this pig away from her and she was able to give this Kevin a blow.

"You dirty pig" shouted Deacon, his head completely suspended. He just wanted to see this guy on the floor. This guy tried to fight back.

"you will not spoil this fun for me" he grinned and wanted to hit Deacon and at that very moment he was taken into the sweatbox.

"You're not going to do anything at all," Hondo said behind him, throwing him on the ground. Deacon immediately wanted to attack him again, but Ten and Luca held him.

"Don't do it Deacon"

"Are you really into this bride?", the guy grinned dirty.

Hondo pulled his hands even closer together, causing this guy to scream in pain.

"We are only protecting our colleague and friend from assholes as you are," he said sternly.

Street and Chris had set their sights on this Kevin. Emma sat in the back of the corner and tried to breathe calmly. Deacon broke away from Luca and Ten and ran to her.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly. She just nodded. She was totally off the roll. At that moment, Jessica also came to them.

"You won't get away with it," both guys grinned, but then the mayor came.

"I will immediately make a statement against these two tomorrow and speak personally with the mayor of Chicago. Take the guys out over the back exit." Challenged the team. Then she approached Emma. She was in Deacon's arms and tried to calm down.

"How are she?" she asked him.

"She's totally shaking on her body and she's standing next to herself. The guys have done this with her many times. But I'm there for them," he told the mayor.

"She should get all the help she needs and if they need my help for that, let me know" she was shocked by the fate that had happened to her.

"let out of here" Hondo and Ten bugged the two through the back exit. Luca, Street and Chris accompanied her. Deacon waited a little longer and then took her outside. After the two were driven away, Emma and Deacon joined the others.

"I'll take her home," he said and wanted to take her to the car. But then they suddenly heard gunshots.

"Shit, they come from inside," Luca immediately shouted.

"We have to get in there," shouted Hondo and ran to get his car and his gun.

The others also ran to their car. So did Emma.

"Emma, do you think??" asked Deacon, but Emma had switched to her SWAT mode. In recent years, she had learned this. And so she would give in to her work now.

"Yes, I'm okay," she replied quickly and got her gun.

Immediately they were in operational mode and ran back in together. 3 took the back entrance, 3 the front entrance. Street would help get people out.

"And go" Hondo gave the command, they had reprogrammed their mobile phones as radio.

During Ten; Deacon and Emma took the back entrance, Hondo, Luca and Chris went in front. Inside there was absolute chaos. People fell on top of each other to run out.

"Stay calm, we'll get you out of here," the officers kept saying. Luckily, there had been some SWAT officers inside who could help people get outside as soon as possible.

"1 perpetrator turned off" they then heard from Deacon.

While they were all running up the stairs, they tried to get just as many people out. Then Hicks came to meet them.

"What's going on?" Hondo wanted to know.

" 7 perpetrators. They want the mayor and I can't find her," the commander explained.

"We will find them," said the team leader.

"Well, I'll get my gun quickly and then support it"

"Where is Cortez?" Hondo wanted to know.

"They wanted to go to the back exit". The team leader just nodded and showed colleagues that they were moving on.

"We are at the top. We have Cortez as a support," Deacon said over the radio. Hondo took a deep breath, luckily she was fine.

"Okay, you see what?" asked Hondo. She had to give up all her materials tonight. They only had their weapons.

"I see some injured people and people sitting on the floor, or trying to disappear, but the perpetrators just shoot at it," Emma explained the situation.

"Well, they're after the mayor. We need to find them and eliminate the perpetrators.

" good, on 3". The team leader counted to 3 and they stormed the room.

"L.A.P.D.SWAT, give up" shouted Deacon and Hondo, Emma shot at perpetrator number 2.

" Code 4, perpetrator recorded"

Code 4, perpetrator eliminated" it also came from Ten.

"Code 4, perpetrator eliminated" also came from Luca.

"Please stay behind me. We'll get them out," Emma said, and with the help of Ten, they were able to take a few people to the stairs.

"Run down, here the officers help them," Ten said, handing over the group to a colleague.

Then they both ran back in. Shots were fired and again and again they heard Code 4.

"A perpetrator tries to flee with the mayor" Cortez then said via mobile phone.

"They flee over the roof" Immediately Emma and Deacon ran towards the stairs. Hondo and Cortez had taken the lift upstairs.

"Stop," Emma shouted, but the perpetrator took the mayor hostage.

"Do they want me to kill them," the guy shouted and Deacon took the floor. Emma had seen Hondo and Cortez approach from behind. While Deacon was talking to him, Emma tried to get a good position to shoot.

"Let the mayor go. They don't want to kill her at all"

" She has my brother on her conscience. She simply dismissed him. He got on the wrong track and now he is dead. She should be punished for it," shouted the perpetrator.

"I can understand them. But they don't make it any better. The mayor will certainly be very happy to listen to them, but not with a gun on her head. Be reasonable. Don't throw your life away," Deacon continued.

"Stop, you have no idea," he shouted, then noticed Hondo and Cortez. While they both threw on the ground and Cortez took the mayor in protection, a shot was fired. There was silence.

"Emma, are you okay," Deacon shouted.

" Yes, all good. Only one grazing shot "

Code 4. Perpetrator captured" Hondo passed on to the others. Together they left the roof. Downstairs, all the injured were cared for and the mayor was also checked. Emma took a deep breath, her body trembled again.

"Mrs. Cortez, I think" the mayor did not get any further, because Emma was folded up.