Part 9

Nico

"Hey, we're going to have to head straight to mine if that's ok?" I say to Aspen as he drives us out of town. 

"Yeah no problem, so long as I can grab a shower" 

"We don't have time for each of us to shower, do you have any objections to joining me in mine? with trunks of course it's just going to be quicker."

"uh... no, I think that will be okay but uh, don't you think it will get awkward?"

"Why would it? It's not like we'd be naked" I say with a smirk and wink.

"no, but things poke through trunks..."

"Oh, I make you pokey do I?" I say with a chuckle, trying to put him at ease.

"well.. no not exactly but you know sharing a shower it... encourages things..."

I laugh at that "Here give me your hand" without waiting I take his hand from the wheel and put it in my crotch,

"there awkwardness is over." I declare proudly.

"what the fuck!" he says swerving the car and pulling his arm away as though I burned him before getting the car back under control before someone crashed into us.

"I'm sorry that was mean, but the look on your face was priceless! Are we agreed that gets us past any awkwardness about our bodies?" I say letting out a huge laugh, I'm playing it as a joke, but I can feel my cock stiffening again at his touch, I have to readjust and asp doesn't look too comfortable himself, Shit maybe I took that too far.

Yeah, okay, I guess now I have seen it and touched it, but if any poking happens either way I tried to warn you" he says finally breaking the silence.

"Though if I do poke you, I guess then you'll have seen and touched mine too" he finally chuckles and the tension breaks, I laugh with him but me poking him is far too likely at this moment in time, I'm seriously tempted to grab his crotch too, but think better of it as he's driving and one near miss is enough for one day.

We pull into my drive just as both of our phones vibrateNico, I've gone to a convention with Mary, we'll be back Monday. There's money on the counter, please look out for Aspens while we're away, love mum.

"did you get the same text?" asp asks. 

"right we have half an hour before I get picked up we need to hurry"

I practically push Aspen into the house and up the stairs to my room, leaving him standing there as I turn the shower on.While I'm in there my phone buzzes again, this time it's Paulie, my bandmate and ride hey Nico, had engine trouble so my cousins picking me and the gear up, won't have room for you, can you meet us at the bar?

I smile to myself, knowing this will give me time to treat Aspen to that dessert, as we usually spent an hour picking everyone up.

"Come on in Asp, the waters up to temperature"

he still looks super uncomfortable, but he slides into the water with his trunks on.

"Mind doing my back for me?" I ask with a smile.

"your tempting fate, but sure" aspen responds as he waits for me to pass him my soap,

I hear him lathering up his hands behind me, and suddenly his soft hand are on my back, starting at my shoulders and working down. He's stronger than I expected, his hands working my muscles in an almost massage-like manner and I feel my cock starting to harden.

I manage to keep a fuck under my breath when he hits a knott in my shoulder, 

"Damn it, Asp, where'd you learn how to do that?"

"the soaping or the massage?"

"Yes," I chuckle.

"well... my sister, my older sister is a trained massage and physiotherapist"

"Hmmm didn't know you had a sister, she as cute as you?"

"some would say cuter," he says with a chuckle as he continues to rub every muscle in my back my cock now almost full mast. 

"Ok ok, your turn" with that I spin him around and grab the soap, lathering up my hands.

I've seriously tempted to pants him again, but twice in one day would be cruel his trunks are hanging slightly low at the back however so I can see the tops of his ass cheeks slightly.

I start soaping down his back and his skin is so soft and smooth. I hear little moans escaping his lips as my hands move down, I decide to try something a little daring and move my hands to his waist. He lets out a more audible moan this time and my hands continue forward, tucking slightly below the waistline of the shorts, till I feel the tip of his obviously hard cock brush my fingers. I quickly pull back out and continue rubbing his back, trying to ignore how my cock is now straining at my shorts.

he adjusts his stance slightly ad I wonder what the hell I am doing touching Aspen's cock, or why my cock is responding.

Aspen steps back slightly as he starts to lose his balance, and suddenly my cock is pressed into his ass. We both freeze, neither of us sure what to do next.

We're both saved when my phone starts ringing, a familiar ringtone to me and one I know I need to answer."I gotta get that," I say as I step away and out of the shower, aspen lets a slow and shaky breath out as he begins washing his hair.

"Hey, Paulie what's up? No, I didn't get your text yet I've been grabbing a shower. Awww shit man, that sucks, no-no shouldn't be a problem, my friends coming to the gig anyway I'm sure I can catch a lift with him. See you and the guys there." I finish the call and slide back into the shower.

"So that was my ride, the vans busted, that offer of a lift still open?"

"of course, I don't have a clue what to wear to a show like this though." 

"Oh I can help with that," I say with a wink.We both rinse off the soap and jump out of the shower. I throw Aspen a towel while I head to my wardrobe and start picking out stuff for him to wear.

"Ooops, thought that was on tighter than that," I say as the towel pools at my feet, I can't help but start smiling as I hear his heavy breathing behind me.