Part 6

Aspen

Without mom around to remind me to hurry up, I can take my time this morning and remembering what Nico said yesterday about being able to see directly into his room, I only partially open my binds, so he can't see if I'm watching, Sure enough like clockwork there he is, Today is different though, he's not stood as close to his window and I can see below his waist.Oh fuck, he's hard again, I can see it sticking out and up, proud and thick.To my amazement, he takes the shaft in his hand and starts pumping it.Oh god, is he thinking about me? Is he thinking about last night? No of course not. It's probably just morning wood. But damn if it's not making mine ache right now, how the hell am I not sore? I don't usually masturbate often if at all and I did twice last night yet here my cock is begging for more attention. 

I reach down and match his pace for stroking and the thought of it being his hand around me invades my thoughts again. I wonder if I'm going to see him complete? I see him speed up slightly and wonder if he knows I'm joining him but he can't my blinds are closed, He bends down and picks something up, I can't make out what it is from here but he slides his cock into it, and starts thrusting fast, Fuck is he using one of the things our moms make?

My cock twitches as I watch him repeatedly pound his cock into the thing he's holding, I'm a little disappointed I can no longer see his cock clearly, but the thrusting of his hips and the glistening of water on his body are still turning me on more than I thought they could, I watch as the thing bulges to take his girth with every thrust, God I wish that was my mouth wrapped around him, His hands in my hair, thrusting in and out of me, He begins to flex his muscles and uses his left hand to grip the window ledge, a new gleam of sweat mixing with the moisture he must be close. 

Is he going to cum in it, or take it off and let fly I wonder? My answer seems to come when his face tightens in ecstasy,  he pulls it off and jerks himself quicker a few times before I see him tense. To my amazement, I see the first spurt land on his hand, the second one hits the window, All doubt leaves my mind, I'm gay. More specifically I'm gay for Nico and I wish for nothing more than that he'd just finished in my mouth, My breath leaves my body in a rush when I realised I had nothing to catch my cum in but nothing could have stopped it at that moment as I start to coat my wall with cum. 

I lean on the wall panting, watching Nico clean his window, his cock visibly softening, with strands of cum dangling from it. I wish I could run over there and suck him clean and have him do the same for me, But instead, I get a damp cloth from my bathroom to clean myself, my wall and a little that hit the floor. When I'm done I get dressed and make a show of opening my blinds. To my surprise, Nico is already leaning against mums car smoking a cigarette, I hurry downstairs and out of the door.

"Hey sorry I'm late, slept through my alarm," I say quickly fumbling with my car keys but not meeting his eyes. 

"It's cool, hey, fancy cutting first period to get some breakfast?"My stomach growls, as I ate nothing last night and against my better judgement I reply,

"Sure, in fact, why don't we just cut till after lunch?" 

"Fine by me, know anywhere good?" he says throwing the cigarette spraying himself and then climbing in the car again. 

"Actually I do, especially if you want a taste of home," I say with a wink. 

"There is no way you know somewhere that cooks a full English?" He asks his eyes bulging out of his head a little In what I believe to be genuine excitement. 

"Oh, you're in for a treat," I say.We head into town and I take a few back streets till we pull up in front of a rather unassuming pub called O'Rileys. Now normally you'd get carded going into a place like this, but they don't serve alcohol till after 3, so we're able to get in fine.It's quiet, there must only be 3 or 4 other people in here, including the bar staff and he nods recognising me and points to a booth. 

"How the hell do you know this place?" Nico asks, a look of surprise on his face. 

"My mum went on a date with the owner a few years ago, it didn't work out but he told us to come by any time, they do English tea from what I am told too"

I grab a menu and put it in front of Nico, the Traditional Full English is at the top of the menu, with the option of plain toast or fried bread.There were other variations listed below and they even served bubble and squeak, though I'd never plucked up the courage to ask what that was.

Nico groans when his eyes skim a menu. "You know Aspen I might just love you for this" he jokes and I manage to play it off pretty cool I think but I would be lying if I said my heart didn't skip a few beats. 

"I think I will have the works with a pot of tea," Nico says and then looks at my bewildered face. "A full English with 2 toast and 2 fried bread" he smiles a genuine carefree smile. 

I order scrambled egg on toast with a side of bacon and a coffee.We sit chatting idly as we wait for the food to be served and I'm once again rewarded by wide eyes when it's served. 

"Real bacon!" He exclaims "Not that streaky stuff we use for cooking turkeys with, honest to goodness real bacon! Fuck I do love you!" I laugh at his genuine excitement but I almost choke on my full mouthful when he moans around a forkful of sausage and bacon. 

I take a sip of my coffee, saying something had slipped down the wrong hole when he casts a questioning glance at me, Another mouthful and it's forgotten though,

"Fuck it's so good" he moans and even with the best intentions my blood runs south again. Almost every bite he moans like he's having the best sex of his life. He eyes me curiously before adding,

"don't judge me, I missed this so much, don't get me wrong I like your sugary things but you can't beat a bit of grease"