𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"So what are you two going to do? She didn't abort the baby." Naomi asked as we sat in my bedroom talking. "I don't know, I told her I needed some time away from her to clear my head. I love her, there's no doubt about that- I just don't know what this is going to do to both of us."

"What was the plan? I mean, you two had to have thought about what would happen if your dad found out. You two couldn't sneak around for forever. One of you would eventually get tired of only being together at certain points of the year wand not being in bed together. Plus, would you continually want your dad being with the woman you love?"

Naomi had a point. It was always a thought in the back of my mind but I didn't expect all of this to happen so fast. "Have you talked to your dad?"

"I think he blocked me, which is understandable. I wouldn't want to talk to me either if I were him. I just feel so bad for what I did to him and Cosmo but, I couldn't help how I felt- how I feel. I love Scarlett and I know I'd never truly be happy without her." I said honestly. "So, you want to be with her for real now?"

"Wouldn't that be too much right now? I mean, her world literally blew up, she still has to deal with trying to keep Rose, I don't want to do anything that would put her in an even worse position."

"If you love her then be with her, let's not act like your dad wants her anymore after you stuck your little snake in her." Naomi joked. "He's probably filing for divorce as we speak." She continued.

She has a point. From the looks of it, my dad was not turning back. He did say this was Scarlett's third failed marriage so clearly, he knows what he wants to do already.

"But, you do realize you can't take too much of a break, you two need to figure out the baby situation. Do you want her to keep the baby?"

"Thats not my choice. She's the one carrying. I'm following her lead but, if I had a choice, I would most definitely want a kid with her. I know, it'd be super complicated but, I love her more than I've ever loved someone."

"And you're taking a break because?"

"Too much happened within a few days, I need space."

Naomi nodded as we decided we'd go get some lunch. I can finally eat what I want again, that is until I start my offseason training.

.  .  .

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I had a smile playing on my face as I sat across from Madison and her publicists. "What did you have to show us?"

"Well I know how bad you guys want to play into the cheating scandal that happened between Y/n and Madison and I figured I'd give you a helping hand seeing as I'm involved in this as well. I think what I have can give both Madison and I a boost, more publicity, more sympathy, which means more jobs, more offers, more endorsements for both of us. Not to mention, some payback from the ones that did us wrong."

I know what you're thinking, I'm being petty. Can you seriously tell me you wouldn't go to every end of the earth to take down your daughter and your wife for playing you? They broke the family. They broke me. You can't tell me you wouldn't be equally upset.

I'm furious to say the least. I've had a lot of time to reflect on this and if they want to break me, I need to break them. "What is it?" Madison asked as I pulled out a folder. I opened it, displaying the pictures I found from Christmas, I made copies.

"Holy shit! Where'd you get these?" Madison asked as she picked up the pictures. "I think we should leak those to the press." I stated.

"You really think that's a good idea?" Madison's publicists asked. "Yeah, fight fire with fire. My teams ready to leak, team effort."