𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I sat in my bathroom staring at the wall as I sat on the floor. Rose was asleep, Y/n's out of town, Colin and Cosmo are still in New York. I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't want to get up, nor did I want to look at myself right now. I took a deep breath beginning to stand up but quickly sat back down. No. No. My night replayed in my head.

Start Flashback...

"Mmm, okay, I have to go or I'll miss my flight." Y/n said as she kept trying to pull away from me. I koala hugged her trying to get her to stay so she wouldn't have to leave me.

"You know I wouldn't leave if I didn't have to, baby. I'll be back soon though, Atlanta, hopefully Miami, and then I'll be back home. It's playoff time."

"I know and I'm so proud of you but it's been such a long and hard week and having you not here for however long sounds like hell." I whined.

"Well, it'll make you miss me a lot more and you'll get a treat when I come back. Sex is always better when you've had time to miss me." She winked.

"Or you could give it to me now." I smirked tugging at her pants. "Do I need to bring Natasha Romanoff back out?"

"You brought the suit?!" I laughed at her eagerness. "No but it seems I should have." I laughed as Y/n pouted. I quickly kissed her lips as I sat on my knees in the bed. She stood in front of me, her hand on my cheek as her thumb lightly caressed it. "I'll be back sooner than you realize. I love you." I sighed and hugged her, holding her tight as she peppered kisses on me. "I love you more. Be safe and I'll be watching."

Y/n kissed me once more as she grabbed her bags and headed downstairs. I followed behind her immediately getting sad at the thought of being without her. I know this may seem like a lot but, being without her is hell.

"Scar, you look so sad, you and Rose could come with me." Y/n pouted. "I can't, I have things to take care of here, I'd go if I could. I've just had a hard week, I'd prefer if you didn't have to leave." I said honestly. Since the day I had court, I've felt uneasy and anxious.

I've also been so tired and drained and I think it's all because of Romain and then arguing with Colin. She's been one of the main reasons I've been able to hold it together and she's also been helping me with Rose since the lawyers are pretty much in and out of my house every day as we work to try and build my case.

"Like I said, I'll be back before you know it. One for the road." She said signaling that she wants a kiss. I attached my lips to her as we shared a passionate kiss before pulling away and letting her leave.

I decided to head to bed early seeing as I had nothing else to do for the night. I looked over at the clock seeing it was around 10 now. I couldn't sleep though and once again, I was up hurrying to the bathroom. Okay that's it, I think I have a UTI. I know Y/n is clean- or I hope so. I grabbed my phone and called Chris.

"Hey!" He said clearly wide awake. "Hey, sorry to bother um, I need a favor."

"Uh huh- wait- if you and Y/n are trying to use my house for sex the answer is no me and Dodger-"

"No, why would we even- never mind, can you come over and watch Rose? Or I can bring her to you. I need to go to the doctor."

"Are you okay?" Chris asked getting worried suddenly. "Yeah I just, tmi but, I think I have a UTI and want to get it checked."

"Oh yeah of course, you can bring her over."

"Alright I'm on my way." I hung up and went into Rose's room grabbing her jacket. I woke her up and told her to follow me out the house after I put her shoes on her feet. I locked up the house and headed to Chris' place. "Thank you so much." I said as I handed off my sleeping daughter to him. "No problem, let me know how it goes." I nodded giving Chris a hug and a kiss on the cheek.