𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩.
𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The kids and I were back in New York with Colin and I was excited because Christmas is in a couple of days. We hadn't been home so we haven't had time to decorate which is why we are rushing to do so now. We're also late on taking pictures so Colin and I asked Y/n's friend Naomi to come over and do that for us. Of course I'll be paying her which she said wasn't necessary but, I'd like to give her something for this being such short notice.

Colin bought a tree while I was still in LA so we're going to decorate and do all the Christmas activities as a family. I was also excited because Y/n is coming. She has a game Christmas Day here in New York so she's flying in earlier than her team to spend time with us since Colin practically begged her to. His reasoning being that they hadn't spent a Christmas together in ages and he'd love for her to be around for Cosmo and Rose.

Selfishly, I just want her here because well, I want her. After she ran out of my house a few weeks ago, she came back the next morning and spent some time with me before she had to head to practice.

I appreciated every second we got to spend together but now, I haven't seen her in a little while and I'm missing her more than I expected to. She has a bye week after the Christmas game so she won't have to work on New Years.

I had finished pulling out all of the Christmas decorations when I hear a knock at the door. Colin was busy with the kids upstairs so I quickly went to the door knowing who'd be on the other side. I squealed quietly as I jumped into Y/n's arms pulling her in for a kiss. "Hi." she whispered softly, shocked by my abruptness, as she placed a kiss on my neck.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled as she kissed me again. I got down and wanted so badly to say fuck it all and rip her clothes off.

"Where's my dad?" She whispered as she closed the door and moved her suitcase out of the way. She was still holding onto me seeing as I wouldn't let her go. "He's upstairs- I've missed you so much." I said again into the crook of her neck.

"I missed you too, Scar." She giggled as we pulled away from each other. I couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. "Come here." I whispered as I pulled her into the den. We made out for a little while before we heard footsteps coming down the stairs making us pull away.

"Hey! I didn't know you came in." Colin smiled as he wrapped his arms around his daughter before the kids immediately ran up to her already bombarding her with information.

"Whoa whoa, one at a time." Y/n chuckles as she tried to keep up with what they were saying to her. "I'm showing you my room." Rose said as she grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her up the stairs leaving Colin and I downstairs.

"Hey, I want to clear the air and say I'm totally fine with everything. I also really like how well you and Y/n are getting along. You put what happened in the past behind you and have moved forward as if it never happened and I respect it, so thank you honey. It just took me a little while to process and wrap my head around." Colin finished before holding me in his arms. Ah ha ha, if only he knew.

"Thank you, my love." I smiled as I pulled away from his hold.

"Guys, time to decorate the tree and get started on gingerbread houses." Colin yelled up the stairs. Shortly after, Rose ran down followed by Y/n who had Cosmo on her back who was a giggling mess.

Y/n and I grabbed the lights and began to go around the tree together as Colin went to set up the dining room table for us to make the gingerbread houses.

He was immediately followed by the little ones who were begging for candy. Y/n stood right behind me, my back pressed against her front and she began to whisper in my ear as we were hidden out of view by the tree.