"He knows"

Hizashi blushed and mumbled something quietly, "huh?" Aizawa mumbled inbetween of taking another sip.  "I wasn't trying to buy your forgiveness- I just love you-" aizawa grinned "oh I know but I also know you think I think of you as a
just fuck buddy" Hizashi looked at him shocked, "h-how" "Aw I heard you loud ass cockatoo" aizawa said snickering and setting down his coffee mug. Aizawa pinned hizashi to the wall and he didn't resist, aizawa pushed his lips roughly against hizashi's. Aizawa whispers seductively into his ear "I love you more than a fuck buddy~" Hizashi smiled slightly and started kissing back roughly. Soon enough they were on the desk, when aizawa pushed hizashi off grinning. "Oh come on you tease!" Hizashi mumbled "Wait till we get home idiot" Aizawa said winking as he stood up. Hizashi frowned and pouted like a child the rest of the time. "Cya nemuri!" Aizawa yelled as they walked out if the school, "yeah yeah whatever" hizashi mumbled still pouting. Aizawa snickered and whispered in hizashi's ear "if you quit acting like a child. I might fulfill that promise~" Hizashi blushed and stood up straight as they walked to the car. Hizashi opened the door for drivers door for aizawa "Here you are my lady~" aizawa rolled his eyes but smiled under his scarf as he got into the car. Hizashi shut the door and walked to the other side, he opened the door and sat dramatically in the car. Hizasbi turned the radio on and started singing along .

🎵 You were out of my league
All the things I believe 🎵
🎵 You were just the right kind
Yeah, you are more than just a dream 🎵
🎵 You were out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing 🎵
🎵 If I die don't wake me
'Cause you are more than just a dream