"Annoying"

"Sho can't you take a break from working and kiss me?" Aizawa mimicked hizashi. "Be quiet sho- I have work to do." Aizawa looked up shocked, he mumbled quietly "What's wrong?" Hizashi looked straight into aizawa's eyes, "Your being annoying- can't you just wait to talk to me after I'm done?" Aizawa looked like he was about to cry, "Well sorryyyy I'm not the one who was complaining about me being a work alcoholic and is now brushing off his boy friend." Hizashi looked down at his laptop "Well you do the exact same thing to me. So why does it only matter when I do it?" Aizawa sighed. "Sorry." Was all he mumbled before walking out the door with with hero bag in hand. He was already planning on leaving for patrol so it didn't matter he left 20 minutes early. Aizawa walked down to the park and sat under a tree in a very secluded area. He buried his face into his hands and cried silently, 'ugh why am I even crying- it's true what he said. I do the same thing to him-' aizawa thought to himself and wiped his tears. Standing up he walked to his patrol route and did his patrol... Hizashi looked up and aizawa walked outside mumbling "sorry." Hizashi looked back down and sighed "he does brush me off but he never straight up tells me I'm annoying or to leave unless he's joking-  ugh I'm such a horrible boyfriend." Hizashi mumbled to himself and he shut his laptop and walked into the kitchen. He noticed that there were too plates set out with food, 'and he made us food too- God I really need to appogize' hizashi thought as he ate the food aizawa had prepared even though it had gone cold. Tidying up he cooked but it ended up failing so he made Ramen for when aizawa got back.