"Just a fuck buddy?"

Aizawa yawned rolling over to wake hizashi up when he realized he wasn't there. Rubbing his eyes he quickly changed, stuffing his eye drops into his pocket he walked into the kitchen. He expected for hizashi to be there annoying as always but he wasn't. 'Huh- he's normally here. Unless I upset him-' aizawa thought as he read the note. He quickly ate the breakfast hizashi had set regretting every bite as he laced up his boots and grabbed his keys/hero bag. 'Damn he didn't even use his car. Must have forgot his keys" Aizawa started the car and drove. 'Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him- i don't even know why I said I didn't want to have sex- I knew hizashi just wanted to cuddle' aizawa thought as he parked his car in the teachers parking lot. He walked inside nemuri ran up to him "Hey bitch what's up with hizashi? He looks hella tired" Aizawa looked down feeling guilty and said in a clear voice pushing past nemuri. "No idea" Nemuri frowned 'wonder if they fought- maybe I should just let them handle it by themselves' She stared at aizawa her frown slowly turning Into a grin as she thought of a idea, which was more or less forcing hizashi to tell her what happened...
"Alrighty listeners~! Have a good day!" Hizashi's voice boomed over the class with a fake smile plastered to his lips. As soon as the class left he let his fake smile drop, He walked to the teachers lounge with his laptop in his hand typing in grades. "Hey hizashiiii" nemuri said annoyingly as he walked in, normally he would have yelled *heyyyy!!!!!* back but he wasn't feeling it. "Hey nemuri" He mumbled as he sat down crossing his legs with his laptop on top. "What's up?" She asked her tone noticeably lower. "Nothing- it's just I think aizawa hates me- I was sorta rude and now he's acting like I'm just a fuck buddy-" nemuri snickered then stopped as she saw how hurt hizashi actully was over this. "Well maybe try appogizing?" Hizashi looked annoyed "I did!" "Well what did he say?" Hizashi rubbed his neck "not sure I left it as a note with breakfest this morning" Nemuri rolled her eyes, "You couldn't even say sorry in person?" Hizashi sighed "I figured he wouldn't want to talk to me." As they countied talking aizawa sat against the wall outside the door listening. 'Damn- I really was bitchy wasn't I?' He thought to himself but as he heard movement coming towards the door he hurried back to his classroom. "I'm gonna go to aizawa nemuri- maybe he forgives me like you said-" Nemuri smiled "Well go then!" She said pushing him put and handing him his laptop. Hizashi quickly stopped at his class to set down his laptop. He stared at the picture of him and sho from when they were kids, he smiled slightly and stopped at the teachers lounge again to grab a cup of coffee for aizawa..