Watching the movie

Aizawa walked to hizashi's apartment, he seemed deep in thought as he walked but honestly he was. He quickly snapped out of it, shaking his head as he walked up to the door. Knocking he quickly fixed his jacket and stood there waiting. Hizashi almost tripped walking to the door and as he opened it, he feel over anyways due to his strong embrace on aizawa. He hugged back gently, "A little too tight zashi-" Aizawa mumbled as hizashi let go appogizing. "Come on aizawa we can't just stand here foreverrrrr!" Hizashi said enthusiasticly grabbing his hand and leading him inside. Aizawa sat on his usual spot on the sofa as hizashi plopped down dramatically on the sofa with his head on aizawa's lap. Aizawa looked away blushing "So what movie do you wanna watch?" He mumbled quietly as he ran his hand through hizashi's hair gently leaning down and kissing his forehead. "Uhh maybe this movie" hizashi said blushing as he sat up and flicked through channels to a cheesy American comedy. "Sure but turn sub titles on- I never did pay attention in English class." Aizawa said with a small smile. Hizashi rolled his eyes "I told you to pay more attention" "I knowww just turn them on please" "Alrighty" hizashi said clicking the subtitles button and repositioning himself so he was a farther away from aizawa. The longer watched it the more aizawa noticed hizashi was inching closer to him, "come here hizashi" aizawa said gently, as hizashi scooted closer to aizawa leaning his head on aizawa's shoulder. Arms wrapped around hizashi's waist aizawa muttered under his breath "I'm not sure why you wouldn't just sit next to me, we're together right-?" Hizashi looked away from the screen at aizawa. "Well you normally don't like people touching you so I thought maybe you would prefer for me to sit away- you tensed up when I layed my head on your lap-"  Aizawa let out a small laugh, "I was blushing you dumb ass, couldn't you see that? I don't mind you sitting close to me... or other things."