chapter 21

Chat Noir was growing nervous, (Name) was growing anxious.

Had they been getting all friendly with a stranger, a grown man?? Of course he's not bad, after all he has saved them a couple times now and Paris is relying on him.

But who the actual fuck is he?

"I don't think I'm allowed to answer that." Chat Noir responded, he understood their concern and why they would ask it. To be honest, he is sort of glad that they questioned this, what if they simply wouldn't care? Chat Noir knows that he's the same age as (Name), but what if it was someone else? They would have been interacting like this with someone else, not him.

(Name) frowned, they expected this, but it just made them more anxious.

"Then I want you to leave and stop visiting me."

"W-Woah..! Why so sudden? I understand your worry but you have to believe me, I'm no one you should be afraid of!"
Chat Noir put his hands up in defense, and stepped a bit closer to (Name), reaching out to them.

"Chat Noir, I know that I can trust you with my life. But I can't trust you with my life. Dude, you could be 47 right now and i'm not gonna talk to a 47 year old man like he's my pal."
(Name) said, looking at his hands and scooping away.

"Oh come on, (Name)! I swear I'm not that old! I'm not even an adult!"
(Name) stopped looking anxious or irritated.

For solid 5 seconds, they just stared at him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT EVEN AN ADULT?! HOW OLD ARE YOU DUDE?"
(Name) yelled at him, trying to stay quiet so their parents wouldn't hear them.

"I'M LIKE 15!"
Chat Noir quickly shut his mouth.
GOD DAMN IT!

(Name) stared at him.

They took a deep breath.

"Well, at least I don't have to worry about talking to a pedophile anymore."
They joked, and then yelled at him again.

"WHY THE FUCK IS A 15 YEAR OLD BOY PARIS' SUPERHERO???"

"I DON'T KNOOWW!!" Chat Noir cried out hiding his face in his hands.
"I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THIS!"
He suddenly turned to (Name), grabbed them by their shoulders and whispered to them with a worried look.

"You have to promise me to not tell anyone about this. This could not only get me in danger, but also you and the whole city."

(Name) only nodded at him and put his hands away.
"Don't worry, kitkat. I wasn't even planning on telling other people that I talk to you."
This relieved him.

"I trust you with this." He smiled at them, they smiled back, "I won't say a word."

a few seconds passed and (Name) then went back to the original topic.

"Anyways, Now that I know you're not some old dude trying to groom a minor or something. I started watching this cool Anime, you wanna join me?" They went back into their blanket and pat the empty spot on their bed next to them.
Chat Noir sat next to them and looked at the screen, then he noticed that this is the exact same anime he started watching with Plagg.

"No way! I just started watching this one aswell with my Kwami!" He laughed out. It made him happy to see that him and (Name) have the same interests.