𝟒

SCARLET'S POV

•••

"Will you be still?"

Estella groaned and slapped my hand out of her face, causing me to drop the makeup wipe on the floor.

"No." she stated drunkenly.

I scoffed. "You're so stubborn."

The blonde waved me off and closed her eyes as she rested into the bed.

We had made it back to the house and not long after that I had found my way to the shower where I quickly sobered up.

Roles were now switched between Estella and I.

While I was now sober— she seemed to become more drunk, so now I am the one taking care of her instead of her taking care of me.

I huffed and finished wiping the lipstick off of her lips before walking back into my bathroom and throwing the wipe into the trash.

I began to tie my hair up as I walked back to my bedroom but came to a stop when a banging sound was heard from the neighbors' side of the wall.

"Please, shut the fuck up." Estella groaned.

I glanced at her then glared at the wall.

I'm really not in the mood for this tonight.

Just as I padded my way over to my bed another bang came followed by a moan.

Estella groaned— well more like growled and sat up in bed, sloppily throwing her hair up in a high ponytail, "They're pissing me off."

My eyes widened once I realized what the blonde was planning to do and I quickly made my way over to her.

"No no no no. You're not fighting my neighbors." I rushed out.

Estella raised an eyebrow, "Wanna bet?"

I palmed my forehead and sighed.

Estella had a temper.

If someone were to push the right buttons she'd waste no time in breaking their fingers off so that they wouldn't be able to press them anymore.

Witnessing her almost gouge someone's eye out for stealing her muffin during lunch was enough for me to know her limits.

She didn't have any.

If regular Estella was already crazy, I didn't want to see what drunk Estella would do when her buttons had been overstimulated.

As much as I love the blonde— I really wasn't in the mood to watch her go all bat shit crazy on my neighbors. I mean yeah, their 'shenanigans' are very annoying, but getting Estella involved with them would just add more fuel to the fire.

For that reason, I sprinted after my best friend when she stormed out of my apartment, trying to keep my balance as I ran due to the fuzzy socks that I had on my feet.

"Stella!" I whisper-yelled to the blonde a few feet ahead of me.

Instead of reacting to my voice, she continued to stomp to the neighbors' door until she stood right in front of it.