CHAPTER 36 : "I fucking love you, Hazel Martinez."

[Mature Content Ahead!!!🔞🥱]

RAFAEL MARTINEZ

I made my way towards the study, Connor was already waiting for me in there.

"You made the arrangements?" I asked.

He nodded "Everything is done."

"Great. Let's have some chit-chat with Simon Cameron."

He made the call setting it on speaker, neither I nor the person from the other side said anything.

"I thought you would change your number after knowing about your little shits death." Connor was the first one to start.

"Did you really? I am sure he is here too, hey Rafael. Or should I say Vincent."

"Vincent would be better." I replied.

"Your voice did sound familiar in the past."

"Well you are too slow to understand, not my fault."

"Yeah I thought you were dead, didn't know Vincent would come back. I know you called to make a deal, I am all ears."

I smirked "Is it so hard for you to get one thing I used your sister?"

"I know you used her, just tell me what do you want?"

Sliding my hands in the sweat pockets I said "There's a file beside you, about me. Open it."

Yeah, I have moles everywhere. Once my men betrayed me and now he gets a payback.

"What?"

"Don't worry Simon, I won't go to your place and kill you with the help of those fuckers. That would be too easy."

"Then what do you plan on doing?"

"Open the file."

And I guess he did.

"You are quiet." I smirked.

"What the hell is this?" He yelled from the other side.

"Shh... You really are slow. Is it 5? I guess it is. First death of your bodyguard, remember? Second was Aaron, I guess. Third was your dear Uncle and fourth..."

Connor completed the sentence "Alberto. That was a recent incident."

I chuckled "They got the numbers before dying too."

"What do you want Vincent?"

"Straight business I see. Okay I don't mind. So you yourself come to me and in return I will hand-over your sister to you or you have another choice , you can stay where you are I would have to drug you, that will make you asleep and then I have many sources to get you."

He remained quiet.

"Don't you think your life has come to an end, enough with the ruling you have no way out, Simon Cameron."

"H-How would I know that you have handed Hazel over?"

"Bring your most trusted men with you, I'll have you and he can have her."

"I don't trust anybody."

"That's your problem not mine. Think about it then let me know. If I get you, you can get Hazel."

I was about to hang up when he spoke again "Did she trust me, last time?"

Yeah, the shits you told her about me last time.

"She's your sister, no one to me you must know her better."

"I don't think she is in a condition to trust anyone now."