17 - Something Stupid.

Hoseok was coming for his night shift, when he noticed Jungkook on the other side of the dance floor. He was not dressed for the club, and usually he stays away from the club area on those days. He had a serious look on his face, as if he was concentrating hard on something.

Hoseok almost raised his hand to call the guy but then held his tongue as he was shocked at what Jungkook did next.

Jungkook suddenly hid behind a pillar and Hoseok saw Jay and a few of his men walking past the same pillar after a few seconds. He watched in confusion as Jungkook crept around the pillar so that he was not seen by the group and then started to follow them.

Jay seemed to be giving some instructions to others and Jungkook was moving from cover to cover, pretty much eavesdropping on the conversation. Hoseok himself hid behind a little wall as he watched Jay's group walking up the stairs and Jungkook staying behind the pillar for a few more seconds.

He glanced at his watch, looking like he's deep in some thoughts, before walking out with a determined face. Hoseok felt like something bad was about to happen so he quickly went to find V. And he hoped he would find him soon before Jungkook ended up doing something stupid.

_____________________________

Jungkook was at the dockyard, hiding behind a huge container. He was well before the time he heard in Jay's conversation and was keeping an eye on the entrance. He will have to move quickly and get into a good position if he's to see what's happening.

It was purely a coincidence that Jungkook was at the club today and heard Jay's conversation. He didn't know what he's supposed to find here but it had to be something important because Jay sounded rather angry. He had his fingers crossed for it to be something damaging to the bastard.

Jungkook had to wait for about half an hour before a set of vehicles came through the gate and it didn't take him long to identify the two vehicles that belonged to Jay. Luckily the direction the vehicles went had many containers to use as a cover so it was easy for Jungkook to sneak there.

Jay and his men went near a huge container and Jungkook saw that it was already being guarded by two men. He has not seen those two before but it was clear that they worked for Jay.

After about 5 minutes, another set of vehicles came and some more men got out. Jay shook hands with the man who looked like the boss in that set, while Suho and Kai received two briefcases from them.

After opening and checking the briefcases, Kai looked expectantly at Jay who gave a nod as a reply. Kai then walked over and handed over a key to one of their men.

Jungkook wished he had a phone or a camera to take some photos as evidence but he had neither. His phone got confiscated the day Jay brought him to the mansion and Jungkook didn't trust to do anything with the new phone given to him. He's pretty sure it's tracked in every possible way.

He didn't even bring it here as he was sure it would show the location to Jay's people. Getting a camera was not possible with such a short notice but Jungkook had already made a mental note to keep one ready for the next opportunity.

He was watching the scene unfolding in front of him as the other guy walked over to the container and started to open it with the key given by Kai. But he was not able to do so as several things happened at once.

A stray cat had somehow found its way to Jungkook and had suddenly brushed against Jungkook's leg. Jungkook hadn't yelled or anything but had silently jumped back a bit when he felt the touch. It wouldn't have been a problem if he had not hit against the container that he was hiding behind but unfortunately, he did.

The metal made a very small noise but it was enough to alert the group of men, all of them snapped their heads immediately towards the sound.

"Who's there?!" Jay's voice rang through the place and at least half of them sprinted towards Jungkook's direction. Jungkook instinctively turned and ran towards the exit with the other men pursuing him closely.

The container yard didn't provide any places to hide and his only chance was to run out of there and into the streets. There might be a possibility for him to lose them in the crowd. Jungkook wore a black jacket, a mask and a cap so there was no way he could be recognised from afar. He just had to get out of their reach.

Suddenly a gunshot rang through the place just as Jungkook took a slight turn and he felt a bullet missing him and hit a container to his side. From there onward, Jungkook ran in a zigzag way, trying to dodge the bullets that seemed to be coming for him.

He managed to get out of the gate and paused for a second to determine which way to go and decided to go right. It was the way he came in and he remembered it being a busy area with many shops and alleyways.

Jungkook tried frantically to locate a place to avert and hide but his pursuers were very close to him. He had to create a little bit of distance before attempting to hide and had to fo it fast. He was getting tired from running.

Suddenly a hand grabbed Jungkook and pulled him into a semi dark alleyway. He was thrown against the wall roughly, making him hiss out in pain due to his back colliding with the wall. He was turned around in the next second and his chest was pushed on to the wall.

Jungkook's breath was sort of knocked out from all the hard pulling and pushing, and even before he could realize what was happening, a pair of hands pulled his jacket and removed it. A new jacket was pushed past his arms and he was again turned around by the same forceful hands.

His mask and cap both were gone in the next second and before Jungkook could even think to form any sort of self defense, a pair of warm and soft lips captured his own for a rough kiss.

The man, the lighting was bad in the alley but Jungkook could see it was a man, pushed his body against Jungkook's, making him be slightly squeezed between the warm body and the wall. His hands were tightly gripped next and Jungkook's breath hitched when they were raised above his head and slammed on to the wall he was leaning on.

The warm mouth that was on Jungkook's own didn't give him much space to breathe, let alone form a coherent thought. And influenced by the fuzzy state of his mind, Jungkook let the unknown man give him the most passionate kiss he had ever had in his life.

Jay, the men following him and the danger he's currently in was all forgotten, heck he even forgot his own name. Jungkook felt his body temperature skyrocketed, as if someone had lit a fire on him.

He was floating high in the sky with the rough pleasure given by this stranger but he was pulled back toward earth when he heard running footsteps.

"Where the fuck did he go?!! FIND HIM!!"

Jungkook recognised Kai's voice, as he yelled right at the entrance of the alleyway he was currently in. Jungkook stiffened as a sudden wave of fear spread through his body as the reality of the situation he was in clicked in his brain again.

He tried to get himself removed from the stranger's hold but was unsuccessful as the stranger kissed him with even more force. Jungkook had never felt so helpless as he was sure he's gonna get caught within seconds.

"Spread out!! Find him!!" Kai's commanding voice rang again and Jungkook heard the footsteps scattering. One set came toward him, fast, and Jungkook braised himself for the impending fate. It didn't come and the footsteps ran past him and he heard someone snickering.

"Get a room!"

The voice was gone, footsteps were gone and the set of hands and lips that was ravaging his own was gone in the next second. Jungkook felt the pressure of the other body leaving him too and by some miracle, he managed to not fall to the ground. It took him several seconds to get his bearings back and adjust his eyes to the low light and he looked at the man, his savior, in front of him.

And he was met with the furious eyes of  V.