13 - Play With Him.

A/N - so a little psycho behavior below. Not too much I hope, but if any of you feel uncomfortable, you can skip. It's Jay torturing someone, you would not be missing anything related to the storyline, even if you skip this part. It will not make a difference to the story.

__________________________________

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Jay gently tapped his fingers on the armrest of the chair he was sitting on, as he looked at the two men infront of him. They were tied up to the chairs, mouths tightly taped and bleeding from various wounds.

Jay waived the long knife in his other hand as he looked at the two.

"So... you're still refusing to answer my question. That's ok, I'll try once again." Jay said with a sickly sweet smile. "To whom did you pass the information about the last cargo ship?"

There was a sound of groaning and Jay sighed with a disappointed look. He walked forward and made a shallow cut on one of the men's thighs, making the blood flow out.

"Why won't you answer me?" Jay said in a mock sad voice as he made a cut on the other man's stomach this time. "Aren't I asking politely?"

Again a muffled cry and probably shouting was heard from the two men. This continued for a few more minutes till they both had about 20 cuts each on their body.

Then suddenly, Jay slapped his own forehead in fake surprise.

"Oh shit!!" He looked at the tied up men with an apologetic look. "I forgot to remove the tape from your mouth. And here I was wondering why you weren't talking."

Jay gave a nod to Chenyeol who came forward and ripped the tape from their mouth. Immediately, both men started to plead with Jay.

"P-please.... let's us go, we will t-tell e-everything."

"P-please don't k-kill us."

Jay watched the pitiful mess in front of him with smug eyes. It felt so powerful to watch people beg below his feet helplessly. Their cries were like music to Jay's ears. He gave a happy laugh before speaking.

"Ok.. since you're asking so beautifully, tell me everything."

.
.
.
.

Once the two men provided him with information he needed and made themselves utterly useless to him, Jay gestured to his men to release the two men from their ropes.

Both men didn't even get up from the chair. For one, they were very weak from the blood lost and for another, they were so damn scared. Jay is not a person known for forgiving others. And he had definitely killed people for a lot lesser reasons than betrayal.

"Which one of you can run faster?" Jay asked in a cheery voice and the two men looked at each other.

One of them is in his forties and the other in late twenties. It wasn't a hard question at all.

"M-me." The younger one replied with a shaky voice.

Jay's eyes had a sudden gleam and it was the only indication anyone had of his murderous intentions before he threw the knife in his hand at the elder of the two. The knife stuck right on his face and a gurgling sound came from him as the blood poured from the wound. He slipped from the chair in the next second and continued to twitch on the floor.

The other man jumped up from his seat in shock as a little scream left his mouth before he managed to close it with his hand. Jay raised his eyebrows  with a questioning look and the man immediately made the expression on his face a normal. He had to, if he didn't want to end up like his partner.