26

Slowly I opened my eyelids, only to be squeezed shut in pain. My throat was scraped and a severe pain radiated from my left shoulder. And a whimper left my mouth. I was in his room.

He was not in the room. And I was still in my bloodied ripped clothes.

That thought immediately left my mind. When I touched my chest only to hiss in pain. I removed the dress slightly from my left shoulder until a bandage was visible to my sight. I touched it slightly only to feel sharp pain. The memories of yesterday came to my mind. Andrew has proceeded to hurt me. The pain was so much that I blacked out.

I saw my reflection in the mirror, there were fingerprints of his slap on my face. On my wrists and ankles there were dark red and blue bruises of the cuffs. I felt pain in my knees when I was walking and found a bandage on my knees. Then my eyes landed on the bandage on my chest.

I slowly removed to bandage only to gasp out in horror. His name was marred on my skin in ugly cuts.I wanted to scratch his name off my skin.

He is a monster. How could someone be this cruel, he has no right to mark me...he reduced me into a mere thing. I felt disgusted. I never hurt anyone then why is he doing this to me.

I saw a tray of food on the bed side table along with the pain killers and a glass of milk. I sat down and ate everything thing because I was feeling so weak. After that,I laid on the bed, while tears streaming down my face.

How can my life become this pathetic on the mercy of the monster.

No one was born evil, what happened to him that he became like this and is inflicting so much pain on me. If he continued like this, then he will probably kill me one day.

Andrew POV:

Past......

"A-Andi... I want to eat our favouuuuriiitee lemoooon rashpbeurry cakeuu for the laaast time pleaseuuee." Lucy spoke in her childish voice.

"Don't say last time luci. We will eat it every day, when you'll be discharged." A young Andrew spoke.

"Nou Andi... I dount havue time. I leuistenedd whaut doc uncle said. You knoww naww I'm gowing to mom and dad. So pleasuse I waunt to eat it." She pleaded.

Tears were streaming down his face by listening to his sisters words. He felt so helpless at that moment he held his sisters hand and kissed it, and also kissed her forehead,both eyes and cheeks, and she giggled.

"No princess you are not leaving me OK. And I'll bring that lemon raspberry cake. And then we'll both eat it OK. Love you princess." Andrew spoke.

He kissed her forehead, but he didn't know that it is for the last time........and he left the hospital to full fill his sisters wish.

Present.....

That cake brought those memories back.

I shouldn't have done this. Her teary face came to my mind. She need gentleness, and I am unknown to such emotions. She is made for love and I only knew force, power and authority. She is fragile and I'm a beast. This society made me like this. Where she slept on soft bed, I slept on the road. Where, she ate healthy food. I ate only stale bread. Where she had everything, I had to work hard to earn where I'm today. My world is cruel and tough for her.

She wanted to run away from me. I won't let that happen. I don't care on what circumstances I married her. But now she is my wife. She belongs to me now. She will stay with me forever either by her own will or by force. I will not let her go... Never....

I wasn't planning on marking my name on her skin. But she pressed the buttons of my anger. I was already angry because of that cake. And then her outcome of running away, slave and property all that shit just pissed me off.