25

I looked around the dimly lit room and it looked like a torture cell. There were chains hanging from the ceiling and there were a number of various shaped dangerous looking knifes and tools dangling on the dirty wall.

My blood ran cold as I realized that I'm here for a purpose matching the contents of the room.

My heart was erratic and blood drummed in my ears. When he holds my arm and dragged me towards the table on the side. He picked me up and laid me on the table. I was thrashing in his hold to get away from here when he slapped me.

I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek. And I became numb for a moment. When, I realized that he hit me. He had already bound my wrists and ankles with the cuffs to the corners of the table.

My face was still bent to the side by the impact of his slap, my hairs were covering my face. He removed my hairs from my face and I flinched.

I started to cry ful on.I was afraid. I just wanted to Do one thing now that is to run away from him.

He left the room. And I laid there crying. I hope he won't come back. But his eyes spoke clearly that he is going to do something worst to me. All the possibilities of him hurting me run through my mind, and I was breathing heavily now. After a while.

The door flew open. My heart start beating faster when I saw Andrew came in holding a box.

He then marched towards me with an evil glint in his eyes. And I started trembling. He cupped my chin harshly and spoke.

"Today I'll punish you in such a way that you will never forget your place. You will think millions of times before disrespecting me again." He took out a black cloth from his pocket and covered my eyes with it. Blind folding me.

I started thrashing violently in dread of what to come, he spoke.

"You know I love marking my posessions. It's my hobby." He stated.

He spoke in a soft mischievous voice. And I trembled in fear.

"P-please just leave me. Do not hurt me. Let me go. Please..." I cried.

He smiled evilly, and marched away. I could hear the clinking sounds of the knives. Then he came towards me. I was breathing heavily now.

When I felt a tug at my shirt I felt him tear the cloth of my shirt from the shoulder. I shrieked in fear and started thrashing.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I struggled.

He in an instant grabbed my jaw and gave a hard squeeze. And growled.

"Don't move or I will fucking gauge your eyes out." He warned.

"Just kill me then." I cried.

"You won't understand in easy way." He muttered.

"I will kill your father." He growled.

Because of his words pure Terror ran down my veins. I clamped my mouth shut and stopped struggling. He tore my dress until my left side just above my breasts were bare to his dark eyes.

Tears were not stopping, I felt so help less, pathetic.

I closed my eyes shut and whimpered .then he spoke huskily.

"Your white skin will be marked. And it will look even more beautiful when it will bare my name. Everyone will know you are mine. Your body belongs to me." He mused.

My heart sunk. Tears were not stopping and my whole figure was trembling in dread. I tried one last time.

"P-please don't hurt me." I cried.

He wiped my tears and I flinched thinking that he is going to hit me,but he didn't instead he spoke.

"Get ready to eat your own words love." He muttered.

With that he pressed sharp dagger on my skin and started cutting my skin in zigzag lines. And an agonized scream ripped through my throat.

The pain was so excruciating as I continued to scream that my throat became parched and my senses left me.