thirty three

billieeilish

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by harrystyles and 8,612,294 othersbillieeilish: so easily

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by harrystyles and 8,612,294 others
billieeilish: so easily

august: the prettiest angel

user3: MAKEUP

claudiasulewski: HOT MAMA

stephanie: holy fuck ur gorgeous

user4: u need to wear makeup more often
billieeilish: she looks better with it doesn't she

gabriellewinters: so gay for you

user8: ur so pretty

kai: u look so HOT
billieeilish: i know

antisocialeilish: baby

tap to load comments

august

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by billieeilish and 539,710 othersaugust: tired

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by billieeilish and 539,710 others
august: tired

harrystyles: can't wait to see you tonight
august: i've missed you so much

user2: ur loosing so much weight

gabriellewinters: I spot a boob

user0: eat some food omg

billieeilish: baby

kai: u cut your hair??
august: issa wig but I'm tempted

stephanie: sexy feet

user7: u look anorexic

*comments have been disabled!*

"how's it going with billie?" harry asks august, handing her another cocktail.

august was currently at the bar harry was having his birthday celebrations at.

"good" harry sensed hesitation and turned his body to face her, giving her his full attention.

"we talk obviously but like not about real shit, you know? and all we kinda do is have sex. i'm not complaining at all but she never really asks me how i am anymore. and if she does something wrong, like being late or missing a date or something, she just comes over and fucks thinking it'll fix all our problems"

august blames the alcohol for such a lose tongue but she trusts harry with this information.

kai is dating gabrielle and they're all too close to be sharing secrets like that.

"have you told her how you feel?"

"no" august leans her head against his shoulder. "i'm scared we'll loose what we have but i'm not okay right now"

"i can see, you've been smoking and drinking more, and not to mention your eating issues august, do you love her?"

august didn't reply, knowing she didn't know.

she'd never really been in love before so she didn't know what it was like.

her aunt always told her that when she finds the one, she'd know.

but august didn't feel like that with billie, even though they felt so right together.

"i don't know" august whispers, loud enough so harry could hear over the music.

he lays his arm over her and kisses the top of her head.

"if you want it to work with billie, you're gonna have to talk to her darling, she needs to know"

"i promise i will, there's just some stuff i'm not ready to talk about, what if it scares her off"

"if she cares about you, nothing you could say should scare her off"

"i hope so harry, because i don't want to lose her, it'll be so hard"

"you've got me haven't you? and you've got kai and gabrielle and stephanie and so many other people"

"gabby is best friends with billie and she's also dating kai, we're all so close right now, i don't want to spoil it"

"no matter what happens hopefully you can all still be friends, if not we'll move to another country and change our names"

"i'd like that" august smiles up at him, wiping the lone tear which had rolled down her cheek.

"what we gonna change out names too?" harry asks august, wanting to keep her mind off her troubles with billie.

august looks over to harry and glances at his face "you look like an albert or a bernard"

"albert styles, I kinda like it" harry smirks at august and she grins back. "what about me?"

"barbara styles"

"oh so we're married now?"

"hell yeah, we'll be newly weds and go abroad and get a honeymoon suite and get free drinks and all the complimentary shit"

"does being newly weds include hot dirty sex?" august teases and harry rolls his eyes "I know I'm hot but come on august"

"I know you think I'm sexy" august wiggles her hips and takes a sip of her cocktail.

"which country are we moving too?"

"london? I wanna meet your momma"

"hell yeah, i'll take you around where I used to live and you can meet my mum and sister. they'll be upset they weren't at our wedding but they'll be expecting grand babies"

"and how are we gonna have a baby if we're not having sex?"

"oh we'll be having sex, wait till marriage though"

"you're so annoying"

"I love you too barbara, now come on" harry sits his glass down and grabs august's hand, pulling her up. "dance with me"