twenty one

please don't hate on august. she's unwell! when i'm down sometimes i don't immediately text my friends to tell them imma be off my phone.

if yall keep hating on august for a clear MISTAKE, imma stop updating.

be fucking nice.

okay anyways-

august rolled her eyes, reading the messages from billie this morning.

she didnt want to have to explain herself.

harry was her best friend, why did that matter.

august doesn't moan to billie when she sees a photo of her and Gabrielle cuddled together or when she doesn't reply for a few hours.

the only thing august can think of is that it's because harry is a boy.

billie clearly doesn't trust her.

but august didn't have time to think about billie.

she didnt have to justify her mental health to a woman she'd only just started seeing.

billie needs to understand that she doesn't have to explain herself when they're not even dating.

they'd probably had to have a conversation if their relationship progressed but for now, she was gonna stay mad at billie being a whiny little jealous ass.

she'll message her tomorrow.

august was currently getting ready for gabrielle to pick her up, going out for a meal with her and kai.

they were finally official and august had officially met her as kai's girlfriend.

gabrielle was the perfect match for kai and august was so happy for them.

both of them.

she was rushing on applying the last of her red lipstick and adjusting one of her curls with her finger.

she was wearing a little red dress and her favourite heels, wanting to feel pretty.

she was scared they were going out to eat but she'd spoken to harry on the phone and he'd made her feel a lot better.

and she was high.

smoking weed everyday was more common than not nowadays.

not that she'd ever admit it out loud.

gabrielle picked her up and they went to dinner, eating, laughing and joking together.

august had drank wine, eaten food and felt a little more like herself for once.

gabrielle drove her home, kai deciding to spend the night with gabrielle again.

august wasn't bothered, she needed a night alone to cry.

she was thinking of calling billie or facetiming her, even messaging her.

she stumbled out of the elevator and rummaged through her bag to find her door key, stopping in her tracks when she saw billie sat on the floor outside of her apartment door.

"how long have you been there?"

billie looked up and then stood up, watching august move closer.

"like an hour, i don't know"

"oh" august opened the door and stepped inside, waiting for billie to follow her.

"what are you doing here?" august asks, not turning around and slipping her shoes off, moaning when her feet hit the flat floor of her apartment.