twenty seven

billie had organised a night away for herself and august, to make up for missing their date.

she promised august she would never be late again, not without reason anyway.

she'd asked kai for their help, getting august to pack an overnight bag and wait at her house for further instructions.

at six pm there was a knock on the door and august opened it, to see someone delivering flowers.

"miss Addams?"

"yes?"

"these are for you" the gentleman hands over the huge bunch of roses. "thank you sir" august smiled and. posed her door, looking in the bunch for a note.

she pulled out the small envelope and put the flowers down a moment, opening the card.

a car will be picking you up at 7pm-lil fruit cup

august tried to call billie but the call was declined and a text popped up 'be patient daddy'.

to kill some time, august decided to paint her nails, taking some photos for instagram and playing candy crush.

at seven august said goodbye to kai and made her way downstairs and outside where there was an suv parked out front.

there was a man stood outside of it, in a suit. "Miss Addams?"

"that's me" august smiled walking forward.

"good evening" he opens the car door, taking her overnight bag off her and august slides inside, clutching her purse onto her lap.

"my name is Steve, is there anything you need ma'am?"

"no thank you, where are we going?"

"strict instructions to keep my mouth shut from Miss Eilish" Steve grins at august through the mirror and pulls away from the sidewalk.

august leans her head on the cool glass of the window, watching the street lights pass her by.

she doesn't know how long she was in the car for but when Steve pulled up, she spotted billie in the distance, standing with two other men beside a helicopter.

Steve opened the car door and held out his hand, helping august out of the car.

billie smiled when she spotted august and came over.

"am I dreaming or is there a helicopter right behind you?"

billie laughs at august and puts her hand on her hips, kissing august's lip gently.

"hi baby"

"billie what the fuck is going on?"

"you ask too many questions come on" billie grabs ahold of august's hand and pulls her towards the helicopter.

"good evening miss eilish and miss addams, I'll be your pilot tonight"

billie jumped into the helicopter and helps august up, handing august her headphones.

the pilot explains a few instructions and starts up the helicopter.

billie grabs onto august's hand and smiles at her and both girls look out their windows as they lift up into the air.

the helicopter flies over the streets of LA as she sun sets for what felt like hours and the girls sit beside each other, holding hands and intertwining their legs.

it safely lands near a random house which august doesn't recognise.

when the helicopter stops, the pilot climbs out opening the door.

"I hope you enjoyed your ride ladies"

"that was fucking amazing, thank you"

the pilot hands billie their bags and billie thanks the driver, leading august inside.

"where are we?"

"we are at my friends empty house, we've got it all to ourselves tonight"

"tonight?"

"mhm" billie drops their bags and walks closer. "the pool, all eight bedroom, the walk in shower, the hot tub-"

august cuts her off, holding billies face in her hands and kissing her.

"be my girl" billie pants when they break away, looking into each others eyes.

"I've been your girl since the first time we spoke"

"so that's a yes?"

"to being your girlfriend? yes baby"

billie smiles and kisses her again, sliding her fingers up into august's hair.

billieeilish

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by finneas and 1,323,814 othersbillieeilish: life is good

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by finneas and 1,323,814 others
billieeilish: life is good

kai: peep of the boobies

stephanie: I haven't forgotten about the tesla
  user4: what is she talking about?
    user9: right?? I saw her commenting this on augusts post

gabriellewinters: miss u
  billieeilish: miss u more

august: so good

antisocialeilish: side profile

user6: baby

claudiasulewski: looks so pretty there

tap to load more comments

august

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by billieeilish and 734,902 othersaugust: mi amor

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by billieeilish and 734,902 others
august: mi amor

user1: I would kill for a body like this

gabriellewinters: ⌛️ ⌛️ ⌛️

user3: i'm so gay

kai: holy fuck

user4: ur literally perfect

stephanie: black always looks so good on you

harrystyles: miss you
  august: I'll come see you soon <3

antisocialeilish: damn that made my pussy throb

tap to load comments