Epilogue

Kendall's POV

5 years later...

I wake up feeling tired and nauseated for the 3rd time this week. What is wrong with me? I realize after a few moments that it's Thanksgiving Day and there is a lot that needs to be done. I jump out of bed and head downstairs to find my beautiful husband is up making us breakfast and he looks good enough to eat himself.

Stop. I need to focus.

There is so much to do today. I have to prepare several deserts before we head over to Seth's parents house for dinner tonight. My mom and her new husband are coming too.

My mother was shocked when we finally told her that "Anthony" really was Seth. We told her an abbreviated form of what happened leaving out that Seth was ever kidnapped. I don't ever want her to worry about me. All is safe now. Seth's dad really did retire and has been more involved in his family's life than ever. Seth and I got married 2 years ago during my senior year of college. It was a beautiful wedding with our close friends and family in attendance. My mom met her future husband there. Remember the real estate agent that rescued Seth? Well he's my step dad now. Seth always invited him to events during the years following his kidnapping. He made him part of the family. Fate really has really played a roll in so many things in our lives. Although I was a little hurt that she could move on from my dad, I realized that I didn't want her to spend the rest of her life alone. She doesn't deserve that. She deserves all the happiness in the world. And at least it was with the person responsible for saving my husband. Mom also doesn't know that part either. It's our little secret. She just thinks he's a close family friend of Seth's.

I sneak down the stairs and end up behind Seth completely undetected as I snake my arms around his waste from behind. He turns around and kisses me passionately, picking me up and placing me on top of the counter top so he can deepen the kiss. Before we get carried away I pull away.

"As much as I want to continue this, I really have a ton of stuff to get ready before heading to your parents house in a bit." I tell him honestly.

He looks at me with a pouty lip for a moment before realizing I am right and helping me down off the counter. Seth and I have an insatiable hunger for each other. Always have. Always will. Having sex never gets old and we have had it in just about every room in this house. His stamina levels are off the charts. We go to sit down and eat breakfast when the nausea I was feeling hits hard and I feel like I am going to vomit. I rush to the bathroom and empty the contents of my stomach. Ugh that was awful.

"Babe, oh God are you ok?"

Seth asks rushing up behind me. I just give him a "really" look and he gets quiet. He helps me up and I instantly get dizzy and he has to grab me to keep me from falling.

"Baby, you are sick and are going to lay down. We aren't going to dinner tonight." He says firmly.

"No baby please! I have worked so hard to plan all of this. We can't miss it. I will go back and rest for a bit I promise. It was probably something I ate yesterday." I tell him.

He looks at me skeptically for a moment before hesitantly agreeing with me as I head back to bed. I feel so exhausted it takes only seconds before I fall asleep.

I wake up a little while later unsure of the time. I feel a lot better. I suddenly feel a really bad urge to pee and I jump up and head to our ensuite quickly. As I relieve myself, my eyes focus in on the box of tampons on the shelf in front of me and I realize I haven't had my period yet this month. I am a few weeks late. We have been so busy with work and everything I just completely forgot. Then my mind has a scary, but exciting thought. Could I be pregnant? I mean we both agreed to officially start trying after the holidays were over but we haven't exactly been very careful recently. And we have been having sex a lot! I suddenly remember that I bought a pack of pregnancy tests about a month ago since we talked about starting to try for a baby. I quickly grab one before I finish going and I hold it under the stream. I leave it sitting on the counter as I pace around the room. It's a digital test so it's pretty foolproof. There is no trying to guess with the whole lines thing. The test says wait 3 minutes before reading the results. After time is up,'I look down to see the display with the word Pregnant lit up in the test window. Oh my God. I am going to be a mom. A tear trickles down my face out of happiness and I quickly decide I am going to tell everyone tonight at dinner, even Seth. I have to keep it a secret until then though.

I head downstairs to start making my deserts and realize what time it is!! Oh my God it's 2:00! How could Seth let me sleep this long?! I go search for him to see him sitting on our back deck just enjoying life.

"Seth!! Why the hell did you let me sleep so long?!!!" I yell startling him.

"Calm down baby. I took care of everything. I made all the deserts and they are all cooling in the fridge. I even cleaned up all of my mess. I just wanted you to rest so you could feel better. How do you feel?" He asks concerned.

God he is so sweet. I let my emotions get the better of me. Must be the hormones. I start to cry and he looks at me concerned.

"God baby you aren't ok are you?" He asks worriedly.

"Yes I am. It's just you are so sweet." I say as I wrap my arms around him.

Fuck I want him right now. I begin kissing him passionately and undoing his belt.

"Baby what the hell?" He asks.

I just look at him like "are you really questioning me?" and he instantly shuts up and picks me up in his arms and carries me to our bedroom. We strip each other of our clothes quickly and we fuck hard and fast in our bed and it drives me wild.

"What was that for?" He asks me.

"I just wanted you right then and there." I tell him honestly.

Again I think my hormones took over.

"Well you can do that to me anytime." He tells me smirking.

We both clean up and get dressed and gather all the deserts and head over to his parents house.

We get there and all of our parents are already there having a good time. They have become such good friends again and it makes my heart happy. We sit and enjoy our dinner and before we have desert I tell them I have a surprise for everyone. I grab a small wrapped package from my purse and place it in front of Seth.

"This is an early Christmas present." I tell him and we all watch him smiling as he opens it up.

He unwraps the tissue paper and stares at the test wide eyed before picking it up from the box and saying "You're pregnant?!"

I nod my head yes smiling and he picks me up and holds me in his arms as he kisses me with so much love and adoration.

"We're going to be grandparents!!" Our parents all yell excitedly around us.

We all hug each other and start talking baby names and all that. Seth holds me to him on the couch after dinner petting my belly.

"I can't believe you have our baby growing in there."' He says happily.

"Me either." I say honestly.

"When did you find out?" He asks.

"This afternoon right before you know?" I say smiling and he smirks.

He leans down to whisper in my ear so no one else can hear,

"Well if that's what pregnancy does to you, I am really fucking in for it aren't I?" He says huskily.

Oh yes.

9 months later...

I sit in the hospital holding our twin babies. 1 boy and 1 girl. They are absolutely beautiful and a mix of the both of us. Seth looks at me lovingly as he looks between our two miracles. "Nicholas Justin Tarantino and Charlotte Denise Tarantino." He says proudly. We named them after our parents.

"I always thought life couldn't get any better and my heart couldn't be any fuller, but I was so wrong." I tell him.

"I know. I love you so much Kendall Tarantino." He says to me.

"I love you too Seth."

I thank God every day that he brought me back to Seth. We were always meant to be. Destined from the beginning.