Chapter 18- Best Night Of My Life

Kendall's POV

I am so glad I finally know the whole truth. Anthony really is Seth. It's so weird. But I am just happy that we are back together. The past week was one from complete hell. I hated being broken up with him. We decide to go out onto a date to celebrate our making up. My mom and Julie and Sarah were happy to hear we made up. Julie and Sarah both have boyfriends now as well so we can plan to go out on dates together and we can gossip about how our dates went when we go out alone. Seth's mom obviously doesn't know though and we have to be careful that she doesn't find out.

I dress in a pretty sundress that is a little shorter than I like to wear but it's really cute and looks good on me. I hear the doorbell ring and head downstairs to see my beautiful boyfriend smiling at me wearing a shirt that clings to him ever so nicely and jeans that look that they were made specifically for him. God is it hot in here?? He sees me check him out and smirks. Terd. He knows what he does to me. He looks at me too and I blush profusely. My mom tells us to have fun and we head to his car. Before we can get in, he grabs my arm and whips me around quickly putting his body in between my legs as he presses me up against the side of his car and cages me between his arms.

"This dress is making me want to not go anywhere and just tear it off of you and do things to you that would drive you insane." He says huskily.

I attempt to squeeze my legs together at the sensation he is giving me, but remember his body is between them. It feels like we were made for each other. Like two perfect puzzle pieces that fit together. He knows that I am getting aroused and he curses before smashing his lips against mine. My tongue begs his bottom lip for entrance which he allows as he moans into the kiss loudly.

"Fuck me." He says. I just smirk at him.

"Let's go before I take you against the side of my car out here in front of God and everyone." He says.

I can't ignore the pool forming between my folds now. I just half chuckle, half whimper against him as he removes himself from his previous position and I find myself yearning for him to touch me again. I can't ignore the overwhelming urge I have to constantly hold him or touch him or kiss him.

Seth decides to take me to a place just inside the city. We know we can't let his mom see us together, so we make the 1 hr drive to the city. He takes me to a beautiful little restaurant that has a breathtaking view of the skylines as it is in the upper level of a building. We look out onto the city as we talk and laugh. I can't stop smiling at him and he asks why.

"Because I never thought in a million years that you would be my boyfriend." I tell him honestly.

He thinks for a moment before answering,

"I have been in love with you since we were kids playing in the yard together. I almost kissed you I don't know how many times. You were beautiful then and you are beautiful now and I love hearing you call me your boyfriend. It's like a dream come true." He tells me as he kisses my hand.

Aww. That was so sweet. He admitted to me that he loved me. While that thought makes me nervous it also just feels right. Not like when Jordan said it to me before. And to be honest I think I love him too.

"I love you too. Honestly I think I always have. The feelings you give me when you kiss me or when I look at you. If that isn't love, I don't know what is." I tell him.

He squeezes my hand at my declaration. We finish our meal and head back out towards home.

On the way back he says, "There is a place I want to show you. Can I take you?" He asks and I nod my head yes.