Chapter 24- Destined To Be Together

Seth's POV

That night, Kendall and I can't stand the thought of being apart and my parents get it. Plus I think they need some alone time too as gross as that is. But we decide to tell Kendall's mom that my mom had a last minute trip out of town and that I really didn't want to stay alone. She told us it was fine but I had to sleep on the couch. Well so she thinks...

After her mom goes to sleep, I sneak up into her room and she acts so surprised that I am in there.

"I wasn't going to stay down there and not cuddle with my baby." I tell her honestly.

"Well you will have to go back down before she gets up in the morning." She says.

"Deal." I say as I strip down to my boxers and climb under the sheets with her.

She is wearing a very silky night gown and I can see her hardened nipples underneath it as she wears no bra. Fuck she turns me on. I groan in excitement at the sight of her and she shakes her head.

"We can't do anything. You just went through a traumatic experience. Look at the cuts and bruises you got." She says as she traces over gently where they hit me.

"Can you kiss them for me and make them better?" I ask her with a pouty lip.

She giggles and says "I guess."

Yeah like she doesn't want to. She looks at me with lust just as much as I do her. She begins to kiss where every cut scratch and bruise is on my body. She starts with my face and then moves down to my neck and stomach and she stops just above my throbbing cock. She can tell she has excited me and she begins to rub me a bit. And then she takes me completely by surprise as she pulls my dick out and begins to suck it slowly and sensually.

"Kendall. Fuck that feels so good baby." I moan quietly so I don't wake up her mom.

She just hums in response as she picks up her pace. She alternates stroking it with her hand and sucking it. I know it's too much to take at once in her mouth.

Not that I am bragging or anything.

She continues her assault on me until I am a moaning mess and cum all over inside of her mouth.

"Holy fuck baby. That felt amazing." I tell her honestly.

She smiles back at me as she lays her head next to mine. Now I need her even more. I capture her lips quickly devouring every inch of her mouth with my tongue and lips. She groans underneath me and I can feel her hard buds beneath my bare chest. I reach up and rub them giving them a soft twist in between my fingers. I then gradually move my hand down until I am under her nightgown and...fuck. She isn't wearing any underwear. God damn she's hot. She looks at me innocently breaking the kiss. 

"What? I don't like sleeping in any undergarments." She explains.

Now she just really turned me on. I begin kissing her passionately as I stroke her beautiful folds with my fingers. "Oh...uh...yes..." she moans almost incoherently as I pick up my pace.

Before long she is thrashing beneath me trying not to be loud and holding back as her orgasm flows through her body.

"Man, I wish you could scream my name right now." I tell her huskily.

She just blushes and I kiss her again this time much more sweetly and softly as I push her nightgown up and pull it over her head only breaking the kiss to take it off all the way. I look at her beautiful body underneath of me and I almost get off just looking at her. She is so fucking beautiful. I continue to kiss her again as I line up at her entrance and push myself in between her legs. She welcomes me by wrapping her legs around my back and I thrust into her in one quick motion. She moans and groans as I fill her up and stretch her to capacity. She was made just for me. I fit perfectly in her. I pick up my pace as I pound into her. She arches her back up to meet me thrust for thrust. She is driving me wild. I begin to trail kisses down her neck and she moans quietly as we both get closer to our climax.

"Say my name baby. Please. I love it when you do. Tell me you are cumming." I say and almost at my command she has one of the best orgasms I have seen her have thus far and she whisper yells my name saying "Oh God yes Seth. You made me go everywhere." Her words are my undoing as well.

I lay there still buried inside her for a while as I kiss her and we pet each other, until I can't stand the tickling feeling any more and I roll over next to her. I wrap her up in my arms.

"Marry me." I tell her. She looks at me in utter shock.

"What? I am not talking about tomorrow or anything but I want you to marry me. You are mine and I am yours and I want you to have my last name. Plus I am insanely in love with you." I tell her sincerely.

She just looks up at me beaming. "Give me 3 years. Let me get through college and I will marry you. I promise." She tells me.

I kiss her lips and we both begin to fall asleep quickly, completely exhausted from this crazy weekend. Thank God I set my alarm on my phone to make sure I am up and out of her room before her mom wakes up in the morning. My last thoughts before falling asleep is how lucky I have been to have met my soulmate at 5 years old. I kiss her softly on her forehead knowing that I am finally safe after all these years and my soulmate has agreed she will marry me one day. I sleep probably one of the best nights of sleep of my life in her arms that night. Destined to be together for life. Fate always being in our favor.