CHAPTER 20

1 week later

Bella

We are all at my parents big house for my mom's birthday and I'm shitting on myself right now. I mean how hard can it be, right? 

"Stop worrying Bells, you're really pale sweetheart. Come on, you know they'll be over the moon."

My cute husband says and at this moment all I want is to throw up. So I do. Right on the floor. Right when our parents enter the living room. My eggs and oj from breakfast are on my parent's floor. 

"You need to go honey?" What my husband is trying to say is if I need to throw up again. 

"Don't think so." I put my hand on my little belly and start apologizing.

"Mom I'm so sorry I-"

"You're pregnant, aren't you?"

I looked at Blake and he started smilling so all I could do was nod.

"I'm gonna be a grandma, Oh God I love this little baby already." Elena shouted as she came and hugged me and Blake.

"I'm so proud of you, Bells." Dad said and he touched my still flat belly. "This child will be so so loved."

"He already is." Blake said and kissed me softly on the lips as our parents congratulated us.

***

"How did you know?" I asked mom when it was just the two of us.

"I had the exact same color on my face when I was pregnant with you, Bells. Plus, you're glowing."

"I love you mom."

"I love you too, soon to be mommy."

4 years later
Bella

"Kaitlyn Rose Taylor! You best not be playing in the mud in your brand-new dress!" I shout from the back door with my hands on my hips.

"We have to leave in ten minutes!"

The twins are God knows where, and the party starts in twenty minutes.

"What's a pretty woman like you doin' out here screaming?"

Blake snakes his arms around my waist and softly whispers instantly makes me smile.

"Would you contain your children? We have to get going soon, and Kaitlyn's out there in the dirt." I frown.

"I have a girl, and she's ninety-nine percent tomboy."

Blake chuckles against my neck, pulling me tightly to his chest.

"Are you surprised? She's just trying to catch up with her brothers."

Yep, that's right. Two boys and one little girl. For now.  Marco and Matteo are four and little Kaitlyn is almost three. The twins were the best surprise ever. It was pretty hard but with our big happy family, everything went just fine.

Fifteen minutes later, Marco, Mateo and Kaitlyn are fighting in the backseat as Jackson drives us over to his parents house. I turn around to scold them, but quickly stop myself as I look at the three of them. Three Taylor kids. And they're all ours to love.

We're going to Emily's fifth birthday and of course to celebrate the newest addiction to the Smith family: Mark's and Ava's second pregnancy.

Looking at my children, I feel so blessed and happy how things turned out. At one point, I was certain I'd never get this, but as I listen to them bicker and poke each other, I've never been surer that this is the life I'd always wanted and more.

I slide my hand through Blake's arm and lean my head against his shoulder. He glances down at me with a smile.

"I love you." I mouth, squeezing him.

"I love you too, Bells." He winks before bringing his eyes back to the road.

And to be loved by him is to be cherished and protected unconditionally, and in a world like ours, it's a gift. One I never knew I needed but couldn't imagine living without.

And that's the end of 'Love Me Always' . . .  🥺🥰

Thank you for following the journey of Blake and Bella, to the last chapter. 💖

The idea of writing a book seemed impossible until a few months ago, but with you guys, I could once again escape my ordinary life and I hope with all my heart, you could do that too. This was my first time but I'm telling you: I will continue this, hopefully pretty soon. Thank you for every vote, every interaction, every single thing. Once again, thank you so much for your wonderful support! 🤩💕

See you on the next one! 💐

Happy reading, my loves! ❤

13 Sep 2021 - Marry2055