CHAPTER 11

Bella

"Fuck Bells, you're so tight." His hips flex, and my eyelids start to flutter.

I was expecting the pleasure, the pressure, given that he's huge, but I can't even reply right now. He moves against me with control. I can't feel my legs anymore. I think I'm freaking out a little, and he seems to see it.

"Talk to me." He touches my cheek with his. His breath is even and heavy.

"You, somehow . . . fit me right. And this is slightly freaking me out. What if the sex is not good and then we'll be back to strangers with memories? Don't get me wrong, this is . . . nice." Wow, I can speak.

"Hmm, nice?" He look at me confused. "You should know already . . . I can always do better than nice."

He slides his right hand around my waist and lifts me off the bed.

"I like nice, nice is good." I say with amusement, and my next sound is a groan.

Blake Taylor really knows what he's doing. My eyes roll back into my head and he smiles before he moves his hips again.

"I'm not nice." He tells me as we begin to stretch against each other. He's so concentrated because of the angle which he created so easily. He hits it again, and the intense pleasure makes me moan, loud. Again and again.

I can't raise my arms to his shoulders. Every thrust is taking me one step closer to something that I'm sure will kill me.

"Aren't you tired?" I try to be a good partner but he picks up the pace instead. All I can do is press my shoulders against the mattress and try to survive this.

"Blake, I'm dying. I don't know how much longer I can take this." He lifts my legs to rest on his shoulders, as his hands hugs my ankles.

"Holy. Fuuuck . . . Blake."

When he watches me while he laughs in response, that's my almost undoing. I try to delay this. But I can't much longer, because I'm close. And he knows it.

"Quit holding off, sweetheart."

"I'm not holding off." I babble.

He angles me higher and I swear I'm gonna say 'thank you' to his personal trainer, cause he's not even tired. I can't let this end. I won't let this end.

"Do this. Forever. Don't stop, please." I beg.

"You're so damn stubborn."

"I can't let this end, Blake. I don't want to."

"It won't end. We have all the time in the world for this. Bells, we have always and forever." He says as he presses his cheek against my leg in such a affectionate gesture.

"Do this always?"

"Always."

He thrust deep, like any of the others, but I break. My teeth snap together, I grip on him and give up. The sounds I make wakes probably every person in the hotel, but I can't hold it in. Not anymore. I nearly kick him in the face with my legs but he grabs them and holds on to me. It's nice. I need this. Always.