CHAPTER 9

Bella

2 days before the wedding

I can already feel the fact that I'm going to have a panic attack soon. Me and Blake. Enemies 25 years of my life. All my damn life. Now we'll be married in 2 days. How sick is that? Anyway... Am I scared? Yes. Is Blake scared? God no. He's so damn calm and chill. I asked him why he isn't nervous and he said:

"Why would I be? All eyes would be on you anyways." Yep, that's my future husband guys. So damn encouraging.

Today Blake and I have the bachelor party but our friends decided to do it all together. By friends I mean Ava, Mark and Carter, an old friend of Blake's who comes with his wife, Nora. They wanted to go to a club so here we are.

 They wanted to go to a club so here we are

Ava's outfit

My outfit

***

 I went to the club with Ava and we met the boys and Nora there. 

"Hiii." I said excited.

"Hi there Bells." said Mark

"Ava this is my older brother, Mark. Mark, this is Ava, you heard about her." I introduced the two of them.

"It's nice to finally put a face to your name, Ava." said Mark nonchalantly.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mark." Ava said shyly as she smiled.

"Hi there. I'm Carter and this is my wife Nora." Carter said as he shook my hand. 

"Hello. It's nice to meet you guys." I said as Nora hugged me friendly.

"Hi girls. I love you two already." She said and me and Ava chuckled.

"Where is Blake?" I asked confused.

"Right behind you, wifey." said a husky voice as two hands turned my face to my future husband who was in all his glory. He was so damn handsome.

"Hi there husband. Ready for some fun?" I asked and pecked his lips.

"Ok guys, don't forget you're kissing my baby sister, Taylor." Mark said teasing us. And to my surprise, Ava laughed and they looked at each other. Okk I'm not gonna play Cupidon here. Who am I fooling, these two need to be together as soon as possible.

"Shut up Smith." Blake said while he kissed me again.

"Ok Blakey, don't forget I need to have fun tonight. I'll see you later." I said as I took Nora and Ava to the bar.

We talked and we found out that Nora and Carter have a 2 years old son,named James. We drank until we couldn't see right and then we decided it's time to dance, so we went on the ring dance. Me and Nora were dancing togethert and Ava with some random guy. All good until I noticed that the guy was touching Ava quite perversely and she didn't realize it because of the drinks consumed. So, I decided to go and take Ava away from him.

"Hi. Sorry for the interruption but I need  my friend a little." I said politely.

"You want to join honey?"

"C'mon Ava, let's go." I said and I took her hand to leave.

"Where do you think you're going sweet thing?" The guy said as he grabbed my hip. 

"Take your hands off her, asshole." I heard Blake behind me. His voice angry.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because her husband doesn't want to go to pollice for murderer." Blake said and he took me and Ava with him. But, before we could leave, the guy punched Blake straight in the jaw.

"Son of a bitch." I heard Blake mumbled.

"Come on, let's call security." I said.

"Already did sis." I heard Mark who was with two security agents.

***

"Are you sure you're fine? Don't you want to go to the hospital or something?" I asked Blake for the millionth time.

"I'm fine honey. It was just a punch." He said calmly.

"Just a 'pu-" I wanted to ask him sarcastically but then I heard Ava growling.

"Bella, I don't feel so good." She said and I saw how bad she looked: she was pale but red at the same time and she was sweating.

"Ok sweetie, let's get you home." I said as I kissed Blake and said goodbye.

"I can take her home. Don't waste your chance to see the swollen face of Blake." Mark said and he took Ava in his arms like she weighted nothing.

They left and I saw a smile on Blake's face.

"Why are you smilling, mister?"

"Oh just wait and see darling." He said as he chuckled.

"C'mon let's go to my house. I need you all for myself." He said as he leaned closer to my face.

"What about Nora and Carter?" I asked him as he kissed me softly on the lips.

"They seem a little busy at the moment."

He turned my head to the left and I saw Carter kissing Nora with much desire.

"Omg are they trying to give James a little brother?" I said while chuckling quietly.

"Hmmm maybe we should practice that too." Blake said with his forehead resting against mine.

"You want kids?" I asked, shocked.

"Of course I do Bells. A mini you is all I want right now."

When I tell you my heart melted at his words...

"Let's go big boy." I said as he placed his arm around my waist.

"Let's go home baby." My future husband said as he pushed open the club's door.

Hello guys!
This chapter wasn't long, I know that. But stay calm, Chapter 10 is coming soon and is going to be much longer because of the wedding and of course, the wedding night;))).
Thank you for reading!
All the best,
Marry2055 <3.