CHAPTER 17

Bella

1 month later

Nothing. No baby. No nothing. We've been trying for a few weeks now but apparently, making a child is hard work. I know it can take longer, especially at the first pregnancy but seeing Ava and her cute little baby bump everyday is making me feel like shit. Blake is not worried because he always said he has the best swimmers. Mom also said she needed a few month before she got pregnant with Mark. That's ok, I can wait. Maybe our future child is just as stubborn as us. Anyway, work is hard. Like really really hard. We have at least three or four meetings per day. We also have a holiday in Greece, planned with Ava, Mark and David, maybe our parents too.

A call brought me back to the real world.

"You've reached Bella Taylor, personal assistant of Blake Taylor. What can I help you with?"

"My office." Said Mr. grumpy pants and then he hang up the phone. God, what happened now . . .

"Yes?" I asked Mr. CEO when I got in his dark office.

"Care to tell me why you were day dreaming just a minute ago?" My dear husband asked as he closed his laptop.

"Really? You were watching the cameras?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just wanted to see how my wife handels the files I gave her this morning."

"They are almost done boss. Do you need anything else?"

"A quickie."

"I'm afraid that isn't in my CV sir."

"We can put it on now."

"Don't."

"Come on, why are you acting like a little kid? You know I'm just joking."

"Don't forget you have a meeting in 20 minutes. Also Taylor, you may want to watch the cameras." I went out of his office and slowly made my way to mine, locking the door behind me.

Let the game begin.

Blake

She's behind her desk. She plays with her shirt. Fuck, she's gorgeous. I call her and she responds in a second.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. But she remains silent. I sit down on my desk chair, leaning my elbows on my knees and watching her. A small smile plays on her lips, and she moves her head left and then right, and I can tell she's toying with me. She stands up straight and I see her full beautiful body and I can see her red red lace lingerie. My heart skips a beat, and I have to fight back a smile. Her breasts bulge outside of the little red fabric and she leans into her desk, eyeing the camera with a flirty look, her arms pressing into her body, her breasts, too.

I smile. "Bella?"

"I'm not a little kid." She's teasing me, and I know she's not coming back now.

"Stop acting like one then." I reply.

She stares up, pinning me with her defiant eyes. "I'm not a little kid," she says once again. And I watch as she reaches one hand behind her back and the pathetic pieces of fabric falling off her body and to the floor. I swallow a hard lump at the sight of her. I was going to do that. Her hard nipples stand out at me, and the skin on my palms buzz with the memory of her in my hands.

I notice that she's straddling the rounded corner of the desk. Still standing, she places one hand on the desk and the other one up on the wall, with the corner of the wooden desk resting between her legs. And I watch as she slowly starts humping it. Oh, Jesus.