Author's note

Hello dear readers!

Book 1 of: In Love With The Enemy, has finally come to an end.

I hope you guys enjoyed book 1 and excited for book 2?

You can go to my Booknet profile where both stories have been published already, including two other interesting stories you can read. You can find the link to my Booknet profile in the link on my profile under linktr.ee/NovelsbyTaylin. It is there for you guys.

And for the character images, including future character images for all of my stories: it will be under my Instagram profile.

You can send me the message to access any photo of the characters that haven't been posted. You can also go to my booknet profile and tap under blogs, where you will find - Character images for : (In love with the enemy). You can view all of them there, except for Alina, Tristan, & Victor. Those are under my Instagram posts.

My apologies if I confused you a lot:)

Anyways, Book 2 of In love with the enemy, is already published and currently ongoing under my Booknet Profile. You can find it there, or you can wait for Book 2 on Wattpad. Your choice.

But I promise whichever your decision to read it on, I won't keep you waiting long.

Check out my other stories on Booknet while you wait for any new books or future updates.

I love you guys so much for the awesome support and love! Means a ton to me and every single author:)

Be safe and be happy! See you guys soon ~ 😘💗💗💗

Also: you can contact me by Email for any suggestions, concerns, questions, etc;

You can find it under my Wattpad Profile and under About me on my Booknet Profile.

Email: Novelsbytaylin@gmail.com

I won't be gone for long! Coming back with more awesome stories:)

Taylin J ~ 🥺‼️💞