Ch. 50 - The Christmas Party

Everly walked back over to Keaton's house and when she walked into his room he was floored by what she looked like.

"Damn Everly. You look hot," he said with a smirk as he walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him, leaning in and giving her a kiss.

He stepped back and looked down at her, looking her up and down. 

"Honestly, I don't know if I want to take you around my mates like this," he laughed. "They might have the same thoughts I'm having." 

"Oh stop," she said, playfully smacking his arm and rolling her eyes.

"Are you ready then? Where's Cami? I thought she was coming with us."

"She'll be here in thirty minutes. She had to get ready first," Everly said, giving him a kiss. She sat down on the bed and watched him get ready in the bathroom.

Keaton put on a white button up dress shirt, leaving it untucked with the top couple buttons undone, a navy blue suit jacket over it, his expensive dark blue designer jeans and a pair of leather loafers. He put his thick, expensive silver watch on and brushed gel through his hair before spraying on some cologne.

He looked really sophisticated and sexy. It didn't look like something you wear to a party but she figured maybe that's how upper class men in England dressed for parties. In the U.S. they would be wearing torn up jeans and a t-shirt or hoodie with a baseball cap. Everything in England still felt so foreign to her.

When Cami arrived she rang the bell and they walked downstairs to greet her. Their butler had already answered the door and Cami was in the entry way waiting for them. She was wearing a cherry red dress that was skin tight and barely covered her butt and she must've had on the world's most amazing push up bra because her B's now looked like D's. She had straightened her long blond hair so that it was slick and smooth and put on some dark smoky eye makeup. 

"Lookin' good Ashcroft," Cami said, looking him up and down and giving him a warm smile. 

Everly tried really hard not to be jealous but she couldn't get the thought out of her head that Keaton used to have a crush on Cami and she had a sinking feeling that maybe Cami had a secret crush on him now.

Cami hooked her arm into Everly's and smiled, leaning in and whispering, "Every man at that party is going to be gagging for it over you." 

Everly scrunched her eyebrows. She had no idea what that meant.

"Is that a good thing?" 

Cami laughed and threw her head back, leading the way outside with a smile.

They took Keaton's silver Aston Martin to the party and Cami sat in the back seat in the middle, leaning forward and talking to both of them the whole way. When they arrived at his friend's house they pulled up to a big gate similar to Keaton's and he pushed a button and said, "Keaton Ashcroft" and the gate slid open. 

They went down a long drive and when the huge mansion came into view Everly's jaw fell to the floor. The house was humongous and looked like a palace with a huge lake and fountain in the front yard.

 The house was humongous and looked like a palace with a huge lake and fountain in the front yard