f o u r t e e n

Chapter Fourteen:

Chapter Fourteen:

The second male lead is the man that is in front of you. He and Anne meet when the villainess insults her and the loyal Knight came to save her. With one smile of hers, he immediately fell for Lady Anne. It really made you upset when Lady Anne picked the prince over him when you played the game.

You turned around to Taehyung who looked depressed. "Hey, are you okay?" You asked him and he nodded. "I'm fine...." he looks down. You knew he was upset over something so you decided to put your chair and sit next to him. "You know, I heard that there's a contest. How about we go see?" You asked him.

"Sure" he shrugged. You smiled and called the waitress over and paid for both the deals. Of course, Taehyung thought he was going to pay, yet you did instead. You grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the restaurant, yet as the two of you left, the Knight made eye contact with Lord Taehyung.

The two of you headed to the main part of the village to see a big stage. "Welcome! Anyone who would like to participate can sign up there! This challenge will determine your strength ability" a tall buff man said. You were about to walk over there to sign up yet Taehyung grabbed onto your cloak. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "To sign myself up? I'm strong and-" Taehyung pointed towards a sign which read ONLY MEN. You scoffed and crossed your arms.

"You know I can-" suddenly you saw darkness. You removed the cloak that was on your head to see that Taehyung started walking towards the signup. You looked around, hearing women whispering. "look at him. Gosh, he's very handsome. Do you think he's single?"

"of course not! He came here with a girl. She's probably his girlfriend. How lucky is she to have him as her man"

You have to admit, Taehyung is very attractive yet you must follow your rules. You must have everyone hate you so it would be easier for you to leave this world. You can't have any love relationships with anyone character because you plan on leaving.

You were put here for a reason and you still don't know. You have to get Prince Jungkook to hate you so you can immediately leave Busan since it's clear that the answers aren't here.

'I hate this so much. I should have just faked my death. Out of all people why me? I didn't die. I was only sixteen back in my world. I can't say anything about my past life or else I could be killed. I can be killed for so many reasons... I just need a few more months to understand my purpose here...'

"We have Lord Kim Taehyung on the left side!" You flinched when you heard many women screaming because of him. You looked up and made eye contact with him. You gave him a big smile, making him chuckle. "And on the right side, we have Knight Jung of Seoul!" Your eyes widened and you looked to see him glaring at you.

"Best of luck gentlemen," the tall buff man said as he walks out of the stage. You watched as they both pulled their swords out. You bit your thumb, worrying about Taehyung since the second male lead is a Knight and has more experience. "Let's make this quick shall we. I don't want to use my time with a weak man like you" Knight Jung said, making Lord Taehyung growl.