The traitor 🔞

A/n: Longest update till date. Lot's of things happening so its basically a mess. Please pardon me :/

Stood in the middle of the shooting arena, legs parted and a pair of soundproof headphones secured around the head, Jungkook narrowed his cold eyes at the rotating target.

With movements as sly as a leopard he raised his hands, wrapped skillfully around a shining G63-Glock, his youngest killer.

Jungkook sucked in a deep breath, steadying his aim at the big red spot on the target's head. He watched as it spun in loops, as if trying to evade the attack but Jungkook wasn't a novice.

He was known to be the steadiest gunman in all of Busan since the age of fifteen.

He always knew when to strike.

Always.

But did he anymore? Jungkook wasn't so sure of that.

"Boss."

The said man turned to look at the voice that dared to interrupt his session. A young face, one of Jungkook's own polished shooters.

"What are you doing here, Soobin?" The boss asked coldly, cocking the top of the gun.

"I was wondering... if y-you could i mean," the boy stuttered obviously intimidated by the older man's presence.

Jungkook relaxed his stance and turned to face the boy, expressionless but questioning.

"Boss-nim i was wondering if you could take some rest. I mean-- you should. We've been on the streets for the past two days and y-you probably haven't slept a wink. You looked so tired today and Namjoon hyung said--"

"Soo, not now. I'm fine." Jungkook interrupted the boy and went back on his shooting stance," you can go though. I've already permitted leave to all others."

"N-no that's the thing- i think-- i mean We think that you should take some rest too, or you could overwork yourself! All the bad men are dead now so... you deserve a break too hyung." Soobin insisted. One look at his young brown eyes could tell he really was worried for his young leader.

Jungkook clenched his jaw watching the target return to the middle, the bright red spot visibly mocking him, much like the words he was hearing.

You deserve a break too.

"Do i though?" He wasn't meaning to say it out aloud and he realized that only when he heard the younger boy gasp.

"Why do you say that Boss-nim? You work so hard for us, and always defend us like a true leader! You really are the best boss we could've had!" Soobin let out earnestly, sensing his boss's probable distress.

Jungkook pursed his lips at the statement, eyes closing in around the target. His index finger curled around the hilt, nozzle honing in on the red and pulled the trigger.

Soobin flinched, watching with wide eyes as the bullet pierced through the air, not only hitting the red spot right in the centre but also knocking the entire thing down to a heap of splinters.

"B-boss?" He turned to steal a glance at the said man, only to find him fuming on his spot.

"Out!" Jungkook yelped making Soobin jump on his feet in pure fright. The boy didn't need to be told twice, taking a quick bow and scurrying off, leaving behind a seething elder.