FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE:
SALT AND PEPPER

Lucifer and Clint finally got off the floor and went back to their glaring— this time with more hate

Pepper sighed and walked forward towards Lucifer, ignoring Tony's squick, and held out a hand to Lucifer, "Hello Ms. Lucifer, I'm Pepper Potts. I'm sorry that you've been caught up in this weird mess of being summoned by a teenager."

Lucifer took the offered hand with an amused smile, "Nice to meet you, and I don't mind being outside of my place from time to time, the screaming souls are quite tiring."

"I can imagine."

Tony looked between them with caution, "Okay... how about we send Miss Lucifer down to her room, which will be under surveillance all the time, and go find Goldie or Magic hands and see what we can do for you, hmm?"

Lucifer nodded, "I'm okay with that, will there be alcohol in the room?"

Tony nodded as he escorted her to the elevator, "the best of the best—JARVIS, to her rooms please— we also have a bar on my floor-"

The elevator doors closed.

Clint groaned, "Is she staying?"

Pepper looked at her StarkWatch, "Yup and I have a meeting in 30 seconds."

Pepper walked out and left Clint and Peter.

"Mr. Barton, sir?" A groan as a response, "Are you okay?"

"Define okay, kid," he sat up and looked at Peter, "Why did your little ritual have to work?"

"I asked for a pizza..."

"Let's go get Lucifer."

Clint got up and took Peter's hand and dragged him to the elevator, "it's time to call Dominos."

Peter's horrified face was hidden once the doors closed.

And that's how Lucifer found herself in the living room of the Avengers tower with a StarkPhone in her hand while Peter, Tony, Natasha —and her hawk-sized man clinging to her— around the room watching her.

"What is this?" Lucifer said and pointed at the phone in her hand.

"The latest model of StarkPhones, with the highest camera quality-" Tony started before Lucifer interrupted him, "No I meant what is this...thing?"

"You don't have phones in hell?" Clint felt brave and voiced his thought.

"Ah, so this is a human phone. We have H-phones," she then waved her hand and a red mist appeared, "this is the latest version."

Tony looked at the phone with envy, "I need to talk to your people."

"Huh," Peter looked at the phone with wonder, "Pizza?"

Lucifer looked into Peter's doe eyes and her heart warmed, "Okay, somewhen give me the number."

A few minutes later pizzas were on the table and everyone had a slice or two (or ten) on their plates.

"So?" Clint asked with his mouthful —making more than one person cringe— "Did it work? Can you leave?"

"I'll try after the pizza, it's really shit."

Everyone nodded. The pizza was absolutely shit.

Tony had made her order pineapple on pizza and she was close to making it one of the methods of torture in hell. She added it to her notes.

She cleaned her hands and then stood up, instantly getting the attention of everyone.

"Okay, let's try," she opened a portal on the ground, "See you whenever," and then she jumped in.

Clint opened his mouth to catch a string of cheese, "she gone?"

"I'll miss Miss Lucifer," Peter took another bite of his pizza and Tony patted him on the back.

Pepper walked in with her head down in her StarkTablet, "Tony, Hammer wants set a time for a meeting, I told him you've said to tell him to go-"

A portal opened and Lucifer fell down on top of Clint.

"Fuck!"

⟅⟆
new cover uwu
How it?

Ik this is short But I'm trying to figure out some stuff for the plot so I couldn't write much