THREE

CHAPTER THREE:
THE VENTS ARE SUS

Lucifer Opened the fridge and looked inside and just as Tony had said, there was nothing inside that seemed appealing to her

Peter was sitting on the counter doing his homework and sipping some apple juice. Tony finished talking to Jarvis about cheeseburgers and then sat next to Peter and helped him when the teenager would run into trouble.

Lucifer looked at them with calculative eyes before turning to the fridge and taking out the first thing she saw, milk.

She smiled, this surely could be a replacement for the goat's blood. She opened the lid and poured some into a glass. She then decided to join the duo and see what this 'homework' was.

She was once informed by one of her demons that the humans used a method of torture on their offsprings, they called it school and by the description that they had given her, it seemed what Peter was doing now was related to this 'school' thing.

But Peter seemed to enjoy it, he excitedly solved the problems and when Tony would point something out to him, he would soak the new information like a sponge.

Maybe school was a method of torture forced on the youngsters but Peter clearly enjoyed it and even if he didn't, Lucifer wasn't going to make Stark stop sending him there.

She sipped her milk as Tony and Peter finished the work and started working on their own projects. Blueprints were brought out and holograms were conjured.

As she was sipping her milk she heard a noise coming from the vents. Lucifer looked up quickly and set her glass on the table. She went and stood directly under a vent and then levitated herself up so she was face to face with the person in the vents.

She tilted her head to the side and smiled, "Hello."

"What The hell?!" Tony shouted when he noticed Satan lady floating and talking to someone who was 100% Clint.

Clint screamed and backtracked through the vents.

Lucifer, still floating, looked at the shells shocked faces of the geniuses and smiled, "I just wanted to say hi," she then pouted, "He clearly overreacted."

"Yes, clearly," Tony said with sarcasm making the devil roll her eyes.

She crossed her legs and looked at them from where she was still floating, "Oh don't be a baby, Stark."

"That was so cool!"

"Thanks," Lucifer flipped her hair and slowly floated toward the coach. She sat there and then turned on the tv like none of that had happened.

At that exact moment, Clint burst through the doors — actually Natasha did, Clint was hiding behind her— and pointed at the devil, "She flew!"

ᴡᴏʀᴅs:700
Hi!
Sorry I was gone for so long!
First update of 2021!

Stay safe!
🖤