14

I wake up in a soft bed, I look around wondering where I was. I jump up from my bed and run out the room, I see a big man. He starts to approach me, I run the other direction I kept running until I bump into something hard that I fell to the ground landing on my bum. A wall? I looked up and see a man, emerald green eyes, amazing bone structure and soft hair. 

"I-I help me.... I'm- I-" I see him squat down in front of me, he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"Shhh." His touch felt so familiar and his face was too but I couldn't pin it "You're safe, I have you." He pulls my head to his chest and I did feel safe. He picks me up bridal style and places me on the bed I was on earlier

"Wh-who are you?" I ask fiddling with my cross necklace

"Daniel, we were dating. Before you were shot, we were in love and everything." 

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you."

"That's ok, you seemed comfortable in my arms. That should mean something, I have a plan for you to fall in love with me again." I nod and smile "We have a fun evening planned, there's a dress in the closet." I walk to a large double door and open it to see a beautiful walk in closet. I see a single dress hanging on the rack. 

"I can't wear this."

"Why?"

"It's scandalous."

"Think of it as we are dating, I'm your boyfriend. Only I get to touch and see you, if someone approaches you I will kill them." I look up at him and I could tell he was being truthful, he turns around as I start to undress. 

"Turn

"Turn." I say nervously fidgeting with my fingers, I look down not wanting to see his reaction.

"God you're beautiful." He lift my chin with his index finger forcing me to look up at him "You're stunning." I feel my cheeks heat up

"T-thank you." He lowers down to my face and kisses my cheek 

"You're even more stunning when you blush." He held my hand and lead me out of the room, I see Connor smoking a cigarette. I tighten my grip on Daniel's hand. 

"Oh hello Connor." I say with a weak smile as the memories from earlier came back, he eyes me up and down with a smirk

"Glad to see your taste in clothing came back, I was worried you'd dress like a middle aged women forever." I was a little hurt by his comment "So Daniel, what you want?"

"I would like you to apologize." He says, Connor raises his eyes "She has a bruise on her arm because of you recklessly yanked her in the car, could've given her a heart attack. She doesn't trust you anymore."

"Lies, weather she gets her memories back or not she will forever trust me." He walks closer I flinch and hide a little behind Daniel, I don't really like Connor. I know I'm supposed to but he's very intimidating. 

"Our car is here, you will have to apologize later." Daniel the walks me to a black SUV, he opens the door and helps me in. We drive for a good hour and then stop, Daniel get out and before I could open my door he does it for me. "My lady." He teases me while helping me out, I curtsey.

"Why thank you kind sir." I smiled, he makes me happy. We walk into a cute little café, we sit in a booth as I look through the menu.

"Hello! Welcome to my café, what can I get you to drink?" I look up to see a very handsome man, once he makes eyes contact with me gives me a shocked look and his smile turns into a frown.

"Uh.... I'm have a coffee. Black, no sugar." Daniel says "And for you my love." I continue to stare at him

"Uh.... Cookie crumble milkshake please."

"I'll be back with your drinks and then you can order." He says looking way

"Thank you...."

"Max."

"Ah, Thank you Max." I say with a smile, he gives me one last look before walking away. "Hmmm, what do you think of getting Danny?" I look up and see him looking at me with amusement "Is there something wrong?"

"No, you're just so different. In a good way, mean I like both but you're so innocent now."

"Thanks I guess, I have god to thank. He was there for me through it all." I say blushing a little, I look down at my menu trying to cover it. "I was wondering if I could help you decorate your room, it's very... plain."

"Our room, and yes it is quite plain. Whatever you want you shall get."

"Here are your drinks." He places my milkshake in front of me "You guys are a lovely couple." I blush avoiding eye contact

"Thank you, we just became official." 

"I'll take uh... breakfast burger... with bacon."

"Are you you want that Melia? In physical therapy you mainly drank smoothie, plus your stoma-"

"Calm down Danny, I can handle it. Plus I'll dismember it, it's quite huge, I don't think it would fit in my mouth." He nods

"I'll have a grilled cheese with bacon." Max nods and takes our menu's and left. "I don't like the way he looks at you." I giggle and place my hand over his

"I probably met him before, he's most likely confused why I don't remember his name." I then hear the bell which signals someone has entered, I see a ginger head boy in a suit just like Danny. He's with another tall man with black hair and a beautiful lady with long light brown hair carrying a baby.