11

It's been about two weeks and Caleb comes at night when he can, I'm supposedly officially dating Daniel now. We've only done oral sex because I really don't want him in me also his freakiness is weird, like I like freaky but only with people I actually like. I've visit Max sometimes and help him with the shop just like old times.

"So Caleb, are you going to marry him?" I ask as Caleb drives me to Daniels

"I want to, but I want to when I'm free. I want to propose to him when I'm working for the right mafia and when I can make him breakfast and not only come at night." 

"Does Daniel know?"

"I told him I have a lover, he doesn't mind. He says if I ever do try and escape he will kill everyone I love, he's weird. He gives us unlimited amount of freedom and also threatens us. I've had chances to escape but didn't because I know I would have to deal with his dad."

"Dad?"

"His dad is terrifying." I nod as we pull up in the driveway, I walk into the mansion.

"Danny!!" I yell

"Coming love!!" I see him walking towards me, I place a fake smile as he hugs me and picks me up, showering my face with kisses. "I love you so much!" He's been telling me he loves me like crazy.... we've only just started dating. I peck him on his lips

"I love you too." I manage to say, he place me down and drags me somewhere.

"Oh Caleb get Karl." Caleb nods, I soon see Caleb with a tray of food. When his eyes meet mine he looks terrified. "Yes yes.... I want to show you something."

"Uh sir I don-"

"Shut up! I'm showing her how much I love her." Soon we were in front of metal doors, they slowly open. The room smells like dead bodies, he opens it and there were only chains on the wall and blood, mold, cockroaches everywhere. I pinch my nose close

"That's fucking gross Danny."

"Where is he?"

"He was released again, you said so."

"I forgot, silly me." I see a wash of relief go over Karl's face, this is... weird. We walk and hang out the rest of the day, I see Danny more as a friend than boyfriend. He sneaks kisses and fingered me twice as we watch some movies. I realized I haven't met his dad yet, I also couldn't get my mind off of how Karl acted when Danny brought me to those metal doors, I want to help them escape but for some reason their being stubborn and is refusing. It makes no sense, non of it does.

Jacob hasn't updated me on anything, I'm dating this guy for him and he's being stuck up dick he is and is letting everyone but me know what's happening when it affects me more than them.

Jacob pov

"Ok, it's a straight plan. We must tell Caleb and Karl." Connor says as he sit in my office

"I can handle Caleb, the problem is Karl. The only person that is ever close to him is Melia and for some reason you don't want her to know." Ethan says as his words drenched in attitude.

"She will mess up the plan." I say not wanting to argue

"Mess it up? She's the one who will make sure we stick to it so nothing falls out! It's Levi for god sake she will do anything even kill herself to know that he's ok but at the same time she knows she can't die because if she does we won't be able to move on!" He yells

"Watch it Ethan."

"What the big bad wolf is gonna hurt me? You were our friend before our boss, especially her. You do realize she might be happy that he will come bac but also pissed she wasn't there, there are flaws in this plan and you know it. If anything wrong happens, she will be alone and blame herself. Hell she doesn't even know the real plan, you fucking lied to her."

"It's for her-"

"No it's not! You're hurting her, she doesn't know what's going on. She thinks he's DEAD Jacob Dead!" Before I could say anything he stormed out and Connor followed, god this was frustrating. 

Unknown pov

I walk up to the office doors and knock, "Come in" He says, I open the door and as usual he's sitting in his chair with his heroin addicted wife passed out on the couch. "What do you have?"

"They are planning to attack, they are planning to take him." I make sure to leave out the part where she has nothing to do with it but I love seeing people break.

"When."

"I 2 weeks sir, they might get desperate and change to 1 week."

"Good job, you are dismissed." I bow and walk out closing the door, as I walk down the hall I see Levi limping walking somewhere. I hide my face so he doesn't recognize me, as I brush past him I head straight for the door and start my car. Money and power is what I crave and that's what I'm getting.