Chapter 2

We head into the school and Lucas is walking right beside me. I can't help but look over at him. He's gorgeous. As much of an asshole I think he is, he's gorgeous, there's no doubt. I can't help but bite my lip at the sight of him.

I look up to his eyes again and I realize he's staring at my lips. We make eye contact, he smirks and I roll my eyes. We get to the front lobby and I awkwardly stand there not really knowing what to say. I mean what would you say if you were late on your first day?

" Ahem, Mrs. Brown?" Lucas says a little too confidently.

An older lady with brown skin and dark brown eyes turns to us. She has an old look in her eyes and a warm smile.

" Oh Lucas! It's you, what do need dear?" She says sincerely.

" Well, this here is Eve and she's new. We need some passes for the school tour." He says while leaning in and giving her an innocent and convincing smile.

She eyes me for a quick moment before handing Lucas a bunch of tardy passes.

" Thank you so much, Mrs. Brown. By the way have I told you how amazing you look today?" Lucas smiles.

God. What an ass kisser.

" Oh stop it, dear! Tell your mother I said hi. " Mrs. Brown says beaming.

" I will! Have a great day!" Lucas says while walking away.

Sam, Luna, and Kia leave us and head to their classes laughing and talking the whole way there.

Lucas and I walk in silence for a little while until he breaks the ice.

" So, ready for the tour?" Lucas asks me.

" School tour? really?" I give him a look that says no way.

" Yes." He says simply and he starts to move closer to me.

" What if I don't want to." I say while looking up at him.

He gives me a warning look before grabbing my throat and shoving me against the lockers with a bang. His large hand wraps around my neck squeezing tightly while still allowing me to breathe. I look up at him my heart beating faster than it ever has before. Fear surges throughout and I look up at his eyes and I know he could tell I was afraid in this moment. He didn't care. I didn't expect him to be the aggressive type and it scared me but in some twisted way I was attracted.

" Well that's too bad isn't it." He breathes out his words and I can feel his breath on my lips.

He lets go of my neck and I practically fall forward. I bring my own hand to my neck and I give him a look of disbelief. He sits there watching me recover smirking to himself.

" I don't want a fucking school tour asshole." I look at him and his stupid face and I have to hate him. He just choked me. I have to.

I storm off and I can feel his smug face staring holes straight through my back. I take my crumpled schedule out of my pocket and head to my first class, which I am now 10 minutes late for. Fantastic.

• • • •
I sigh and knock on the wooden classroom door. I girl comes up to the door and opens it giving me a confused look. I walk into the class and everyone turns to look at me. I see a tall attractive man with light brown, longish, fluffy boyband hair and hazel eyes. He's tall and lean. He has a sharp jawline and he turns to me with a bright white smile. He's uniquely handsome in and my eyes wander his body and face.

" Welcome to class miss...," He starts.

" Oh um Johansson." I look into his eyes feeling shy under his gaze.

" Miss Johansson, great." He stares into my eyes giving me instant butterflies. He looks up and down at me and stops and looks at my legs and my all too short skirt. We stare at each other for a little bit too long and a voice breaks our gaze.

" Dr. Reid? Are we gonna get back to the lesson?" A girlish voice with hints of jealousy barks at him.

" Um right. Back to the lesson. Please take a seat Miss Johansson." Dr. Reid stared at me for a little longer before I walked to the back of the class taking my seat. Just as I sit down the door opens and it's Lucas. I can't help but feel nervous in this moment.

He walks in and I meet his icy eyes. I look away quickly. And he takes a seat right next to me. I look at him with flaming eyes and I roll them. I look over to Dr. Reid and he was staring at me. As we make eye contact. I feel myself blush and not soon after he begins to blush as well. He starts to smile before looking down at his desk and continuing to scan some papers.

Did he just blush?

"Miss Johansson, would you please see me after class?" Dr. Reid said out loud causing the some of the girls in the front row to turn around and look at me. He doesn't look up from the papers.

" Yes sir." I said plainly. But I was internally screaming.

Right when I said this he popped his eyes up to meet mine. In this exact money I could see a lust glimmer behind his eyes.

I wonder how it would feel for him to be close to me, whispering dirty secrets in my ear.

I feel a pool forming between my legs.

Jesus Christ Eve. Come on he's your teacher. Get a grip.