#43

James' POV

Over the course of two days Grace had most completely healed and I munched on an apple while watching her in a walking therapy session.

She is walking but she's just a bit off balance. I had requested a female therapist because my wolf couldn't control himself everytime the male therapist tried to help her.

"Alpha" a voice called out behind me catching my attention.

"Your parents requested your presence" he said.

"Tell them I'm busy"

"But it's important" he answered.

"Tell them I'm busy" I spoke through my teeth.

He moved out quickly without another word. I hadn't realized but graced walked towards me.

"I'm done for the day" she said and I smiled before standing.

I grabbed her bag and we started to make our way back to our room but of course we were disturbed.

"When I call you and I said it's important you have no right to choose whether you can come or not!" My father latched my shirt.

"It's my body I can choose where to put it" I said to him.

"You wouldn't have a body without my sperm" he angrily looked at me.

"And I wish it had been someone else's" I said back to him earning a punch.

All I saw next was my father flying all the way across the room then Grace fell to the ground.