#35

Grace's POV

I pushed through the people and placed the breakfast on the table. A hand grabbed my shoulder tightly.

"We're asking questions you should answer" the person said.

I tried to loosen the person's grip but it was clearly impossible.

"There's nothing that says I must answer your questions" I said.

"We won't allow you to be our Luna if you don't respond to our questions" he said earning a few gasps from people who didn't know.

"Look either way your current alpha won't allow me to be your Luna so that is a very stupid threat" I replied looking at the hand.

"You could at least tell us how you're able to move such far distances with barely any effort" he said.

"What if I don't wanna tell?" I asked.

"You have to. We deserve to know" I huffed annoyed and planted my hand against the person's before using my power to throw them over my shoulder making them land on the floor.

"Do not touch me" I said walking out of the kitchen leaving the boy on the floor groaning.

I bumped straight into a bare chest.

"You sure you didn't hurt him?" James' voice filled my ears.

"I'm sure all he felt was a push and colliding with the floor" I said stepping back away from James' chest.