chapter 12

Alex's Pov

I can't believe that Taylor got in a fight. Especially today that is my first day. Why would she do that?

I was walking with the two of them and Mary towards her office and I  looked at their injuries. Well, at least from what it looks like my daughter won. Don't tell her that though.

Fighting is wrong and is acceptable only in specific situations. Like with that bastard at the hospital who messed with my princesses.

We entered the office and all three of them took a seat. I stood up behind them leaning in a wall. I want to see what they have to say.

"What happened with the two of you?" Mary asked with her serious principal voice.

The girls start talking the one over the other and as a result we couldn't understand anything.

"Hey!" I raised my voice making them go quiet immediately.

"Thank you coach." Mary said and then turned her attention towards the girls. "Taylor? What happened?"

Teylor was about to say something but stopped. Something got her attention from the hallway. Through the window you could see the shadow of a girl.

Taylor looked at the principal then at me and back outside. She then lowered her head and didn't say anything.

What was that about?

"Very well then, Blake?  Could you help us here?" Mary said.

"I was with my girlfriend when she attacked me. She just can't accept that I am the captain of the team instead of her and the fact that Emma prefers my over her." Then she looked at my daughter. "Well she wouldn't choose a freak like you."

"What did you just say?" I asked getting angry. No one is talking like this to my daughter.

"Alex, please calm down before it's to late." Mary said. She is right. I just got this jod, it would be a same to loose it.
"Both of you are to be punished. Now wait outside until me and coach decide a fitting punishment for you two."

The girls got up and went out. I tried to catch Taylor's look but she was avoiding eye contact. I opened the door for them and they got out. Before I close the door I look at the hallway to see Emma. Blake is looking at her like this is her fault while Taylor like she is the most important think in the world.

Now I understand.

"Mary I want to see the security footage." I said after I closed the door.

"Taylor didn't say anything. That means see is guilty. I know she is your daughter but-"

"No, I know Taylor. She wouldn't do that for no reason or because her ego was hurt. I believe she was defending Emma."

"If you insist." She said and typed something on her computer after a while the footage was playing. We saw everything. I was right.

"I knew it." I said.

"Why wouldn't she say anything?" Mary asked.

I chuckled a little. "Well, I am guessing that Taylor's is in love with Emma. She respects her. If she said what actually happened, Emma would be caught up on this and even if we did blame Blake not only for hitting Taylor but also Emma, the rumors would be hard on her."

"How do you know all that?" She asked amazed.

"That is exactly what I would do." I said

"Summer was right, you are too good for this world." She said making me smile.