chapter 10

Alex's POV

"Dad, please. Calm down, Alex loves Summer and you know it." Sara said to her father and came between us to protect me.

"Yeah, she loves her so much that she has her bitch here with her wife." He said with a voice full of hate, and his look... if looks could kill both me and Silvia would be dead.

"Dad, don't talk like that for a woman you don't even know." Sara scolded her father which in my opinion was a very bad move.

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do and get out of the fucking way before you regret it. You are the one that brought her in the family. It's your fault to that I lost my daughter."

I looked at Silvia and then at the door. She nod her head understanding what I was trying to say. She moved towards the door slowly.

"Dad, Summer is not responsive for 10 years. What do you expect her to do? Stay single forever. You moved on after mom's death." Sara saw what Silvia was doing and tried to keep his attention to her and thankfully she did it.

"My wife was sick and dead. She put hers in a coma so she can fuck around." He said

Now that Silvia was out I felt a little better. I don't want her in this mess.

"Phill, calm down please." I made an attempt to calm him down.

"He is wasted Alex. He doesn't understand." Sara said coming closer to me so he won't hear us. "Nice job by the way." She said smirking referring to Silvia. "Isn't she a little young tho?"

"Can we talk some other time. When your father is not trying to kill me maybe." I asked her a bit annoyed.

"I want you out of here. Both of you. You took my girl away. Leave before I make you." He screamed at us and I turn to look at Summer.

'Baby girl, I could really use your help' I thought but I couldn't do anything more before Sara dragged me out of the room.

"So, my sister's doctor hm?" She had a smirk on her face. I shook my head at her smiling a little.

"It's not like that. She has something special." I said thinking about her.

"Yeah, she has a hot body, a pretty face and is ten years younger." She said with a 'duh' tone.

"No, you idiot. She is the first woman that when I am with her, I am not constantly thinking about Summer. She challenges me, she makes me feel alive again. And not only big Alex." I said looking down at my crotch.

Sara pretend she was vomiting. "I don't want to now that part." She paused and looked into my eyes "But, if she makes you happy, I say go for it." She winked at me and left.

I sat in a waiting room thinking of what to do.

After a while I stood up and start walking.

I made my way out of the hospital. After a while I was outside of Carl's. Carl's is -was my favorite bar for a night out. I took a deep breath. Should I go in? No! I shouldn't.

But it's just a drink. How bad can it be?

I convinced myself to get in. I made my way to the bar. There are a lot of people here. And the music is too loud. How do they enjoy themselves like this. What am I doing I am too old for this. I am a mother. Most of the people in here are around Taylor's age. I sighed and got out.

I can't continue doing this. I will break eventually and I don't want to. I don't have the luxury to break.

I know what I have to do.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

* BANG * BANG * BANG *

I am knocking at the door like a crazy person. After a while Silvia opens the door.

"Alex? What are you doing here? How did you find my address?"

"The hospital told me. I told them there is an emergency."

"What is going on? Are you alright?" She opened the door more for me to get in.

"No. I am not." I said after I made my way in her house and she closed the door. With a fast movement I turned her around pushed her against the door. I leaned closer and whispered in her ear. "You are constantly in my mind."

She gulped and looked me in the eyes. Her breathing was getting heavier. "Alex what are you doing?" She asked me as I started kissing her neck. Her smell is intoxicating.

"I think you know" I said and continue kissing until I found her sweet spot. She let out a moan.

"Alex, this is wrong." She said placing her hands on my chest to stop me but she didn't pushed me away.

I stopped kissing her neck and looked at her eyes. Our lips where inches apart. "If you want me to stop, you just have to tell me and I will. I won't make you do something you are not ready. " I told her with a calm and steady voice. A moan escaped her mouth again making me smirk a little. After all this time, I still got it.

She didn't say anything. She just pulled me in for a kiss. It was a little rough with passion. Lust was the only word I could describe it as. But I don't care . I wanted this. I wanted her. And so did she.

We continued kissing for quite a while making our way to her couch and my little friend down there was getting uncomfortable. Painfully uncomfortable. She must have noticed because we stopped kissing and she looked me up and down chuckling.

"Stop it" I said with an angry tone which just made her laugh.

"You are really sexy when you are in charge." She whispered and continued kissing me while she sat on my lap.

"You are going to regret this, princess." I warned her but she continued kissing me. Making sure to tease me by moving her hips back and forth.

"Are you going to punish me?" She whispered in my ear biting it.

THAT'S IT!

With one quick movement I pinned her down on the couch and got on top of her. Her legs on either side of me. She moaned again. This time was the loudest of all but still not as loud as I would like. I teared her shirt off and she was just looking at me with surprise. "You don't know with how you are messing with." I kissed her again making sure to massage every inch of her body except the place she wanted the most. Her boobs where amazing. Soft and big. I could feel her getting hornier by the second. Before she could do anything about that I stopped. I stood up and looked at a mirror in the living room fixing my clothes.

She was shocked. "Where do you think you are going?" She asked annoyed.

"Home" I answered not giving her any attention.

"No. You can't just leave me like that."

I smirked looking at her. I leaned closer. "You don't tell me what to do angel. And next time I wouldn't tease me if I were you." I pecked her lips. "Be a good girl." I winked and left.

I have school tomorrow after all.