7.KISS ME BACK BITCH

"Ms. Hunt, there's someone here to see you." Mia informed me.

"Mia, I told you no visitors without an appointment." I sighed, drained from all the work. I loved my job, but it used up all of my energy on some days.

"Visitor? Seriously?" Kylie sashayed into the room.

"Kylie!" I got up and hugged her. Hard. I missed this girl's craziness.

"Thank you, Mia. You may get back to your work."

"Thanks Mia!" Kylie said to her as well. "Bitch I'm so glad to see you! Thank God for all the cheeseburgers in this country. French food is delicious, but nothing compared to our fast food." I just chuckled.

"Well I'm glad your back."

"Hey, we need to get going girl. I have reservations at the Royal Oak at 7pm." Kylie informed me.

"Crap I didn't realise it's 5pm already." I faced-palmed myself.

"I'm gonna go chat with Mia and the others outside. I'll wait for you to wrap up." I nodded and Kylie stepped outside.

I quickly packed away my files and shut my laptop. I slid on my aching heels that I had taken off a while back and headed outside.

"Lexi! There's such a high standard of beauty at your work-place." Kylie grinned.

I knew exactly she who she was talking about. She met Jordan Jones. "I see you've met Mr. Jordan Jones." I grinned back.

"You're Jordan Jones?"

"My birth certificate definitely says so." Jordan smirked.

"Damn you're hotter in person.' Kylie gushed.

"You've seen my pictures?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Stalked you on Instagram." Kylie replied casually with a wave of her hand. "you did huh?" Jordan was rather surprised. I'm so sure he was internally smirking to himself. 

"Hey! You went out with my girl. What if you were some serial killer?" she looped her arm through mine.

"Unless people pass put due to my charms, I'm not gonna be arrested anytime soon." Jordan winked.

I'm sure people would. He was so fucking hot, plus he was a total sweetheart. Deadly combination. Jordan possessed the power to charm people ten paces away.

"Hey, Lexi and I are going to the Royal Oak today. Why don't you join us? Kylie asked.

"I have plans with Sophie actually." Jordan did his nervous action of rubbing his neck.

"Get her along then." Kylie suggested.I widened my eyes in surprise. No way! This did not just happen.

"You sure that won't be a problem?"

"Not at all. See you at 9pm." Kylie waved goodbye while dragging me towards the elevator.

"What happened to girl's night?" I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, come on. It will be great. Just chill out." She rolled her eyes.

Great my ass. How the fuck do I keep my hands away from him in front of his date? I was screwed. I wish literally, but whatever.

We headed back to my place to get changed. Kylie decided to wear something of mine, just like uni days. We raided my walk-in closet for outfits. Kylie chose a black see-through top which she wore over a really sexy bralette. She teamed it up with a white mini skirt and black heels.

I picked out a golden shimmer dress that ended mid-thig with white roman-sandal heels. She let her hair flow freely across my shoulders whereas I tied mine in a high pony tail.