22 | THINGS ARE EVIL AF

Click ⭐ to vote

════════════════════════

Iris

"Look, if you come to the beach and do not surf, you are not a human," Michael points out. "I love skating but surfing is a whole other thing you guys must try."

Adi sings out, "He was a skater boy. She said see you later boy. He wasn't good enough for-ouch!"

Not a new thing but yeah, Alyssa slapped his head.

"Oh, thank goodness, he stopped," Tom says, looking upwards at the sky.

Michael and Nick carpooled and reached here, before us. I am sitting on the car's hood, seeing the boys and Yeti, who trolls behind them, as they put chairs and blankets over the sand.

Percy and Daisy are laughing and talking with each other as they take some bags out of the cars. I am waiting for Colt and Victoria to show up who have gone to the shops nearby to get some emergency towels.

Of course, I let them go.

Adi gasps and says, "I am a good singer."

"Shut the fuck up, would you? A walrus can sing better than you," Noah says, sounding mad but I can see the glimpse of amusement in his eyes.

"That's rude, man," Adi says to his best friend, pouting. "Support your best bud."

"Why don't you sing, Noah?" I ask him, going towards them, and he turns to me.

"No," He replies. "I am not singing."

"Iris, do you know he can sing really good?" Adi stands beside me, giving Noah a smug look.

I grin. "I know, Adi. I have heard and seen him sing."

Adi looks taken aback. "Really?" He asks me and I nod my head, slowly. He turns to Noah. "How do I not know about it? And, and why she is the one who has heard and seen you sing? You betray-"

Noah puts his palm on Adi's face and says, coolly, "Shut up."

"Did you just put your palm on—"

"Yes, I did."

Alright.

I start, "You know what... I just gonna go and..." I look around and see Daisy, sitting on the blanket over the sand. "talk to my sister...bye!"

Daisy takes out her see-through top, revealing her bikini when I reach her and sit beside her.

"Gonna tan?" I ask her.

"Uh yeah, I have become pale. Can't you see?" She says, gesturing towards her body.

"Damn, you may be very annoying but you are hot. Percy's lucky," Michael says as he gets his surfboard from the surf shop, nearby, but stops as a soccer ball gets thrown at him from behind.

Turning, I see Percy look at Michael. "Eyes off her."

I turn back to Daisy, surprised by that. "Wanna tell me something?"

She, instead of looking at me, looks at her nails. "Uh, no..." As I continue to look at her, she sighs. "Yes."

I lean in. "What?"

"We are back together."

Cue the long silence between us.

Minutes pass by as we both just look at each other. Multiple times I open and close my mouth-I really want to say something but I don't know what.