Chapter 71

During the time when the owners were sleeping and resting, the servants were quietly cleaning and tidying up the house. Suddenly, they saw Meng Yang running down the building barefoot, and Luo Xiu was chasing him behind. Stunned, I don't know what happened.

Meng Yang ran into the flower room, but before closing the door, he was hugged by Luo Xiu.

"Let me go!" Meng Yang struggled to push Luo Xiu away.

Luo Xiu closed the door of the flower house, picked Meng Yang up, and walked to the edge of the sofa bed. Luo Xiu threw Meng Yang on it and pressed him hard.

"Let me go!" Meng Yang still wanted to struggle, but Luo Xiu pressed on him and pressed his hands so that he could not move at all.

Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang's face with tears and kissed him hard.

Meng Yang's lips and tongue were sorely hurt by him. Luo Xiu kissed him so violently for the first time. Meng Yang couldn't breath normally, and began to get confused due to lack of oxygen, and his body gradually softened, unable to exert energy.

Luo Xiu hugged him in his arms, lifted up his nightgown, hit his **** three times, and made a clear noise.

"Are you still running?" Luo Xiu asked Meng Yang with a straight face.

Meng Yang was terrified. He felt the pain in the place where he was beaten. He looked at Luo Xiu and dared not speak. This was the first time he saw Luo Xiu so fierce to him. He felt a little scared in his heart. .

"Did you make a mistake and dare to make trouble, I really thought I would not teach you?" Luo Xiu said angrily.

With tears in his eyes, Meng Yang looked at Luo Xiu with a grievance that wanted to cry but didn't dare to cry.

"Do you know how dangerous the car is? Do you know how many people died or even died because of the car?" Luo Xiu sat up and asked Meng Yang to sit face-to-face with him, and then continued to teach: "You know what I saw How do you feel about racing with people in such a dangerous way? If you are injured, how uncomfortable will I be in your heart? You must know all of this, and you must know it in your heart, but you still do it, and you I did it secretly without me! If you have an accident without me knowing it, how would you let me live, what would the child do? "

"I'm sorry." Meng Yang apologized with tears. He was indeed a bit selfish. He just thought about accomplishing things that he didn't accomplish in his previous life. He didn't think how uncomfortable Luo Xiu should be if he really had an accident or was injured. When Luo Xiu was cold to him because he was angry, he realized that he had done something wrong, so he hoped that Luo Xiu scolded him to teach him, so that he would feel better in his heart, he did not want to fight Luo Xiu coldly, so he would Feeling scared, so in the end, Luo Xiu first compromised.

Meng Yang knelt and straightened his body, holding Luo Xiu and sobbing, and said, "I will never drive again, and I will never leave the bodyguard to do anything. I promise to do it. You believe me again. , If I commit again, you will shut me up. "

Luo Xiu held Meng Yang and sighed for a long time in his heart. He still felt terrified. He could n’t imagine how he would live if Meng Yang had an accident. This was the most unbearable in his life. The least willing to bear.

"Do you know something wrong?" Luo Xiu asked.

"I knew it was wrong." Meng Yang sobbed and answered.

Luo Xiu had never imagined that such a docile and well-behaved person still had a little wild horse-like character in his heart, secretly carrying him to practice cars and racing cars, although he had to admit that Meng Yang's car skills were indeed very good. Not bad, compared with professional drivers, but the way he drives is like killing himself, which really makes him very angry and angry.