Chapter 69

Meng Yang went to the study to get a tablet computer, as well as various materials and books, and then went to the small living room to see Lin Songtai and the vice president.

"Teacher, Vice President." Meng Yang walked into the small living room and sat down while greeting the two.

"You have worked hard this time, and I heard Korchi say that you work very hard and work hard, and perform better than his other students." Lin Songtai said.

"Although I do n’t want to boast, I also feel that my foundation is better than other students who study together, so I learn faster." Meng Yang said with a smile: "Because the learning time is not very long, so I can only Try to write down what you can learn carefully. These are my own notes, these are some of the treatment records of Mr. Korchi, and these are books that I think are very good. Recommend to other students to also take a look. "

Meng Yang followed Korche and did learn a lot of things. These are valuable experiences. It can be said that you ca n’t learn these things just by studying in school.

Lin Songtai and the vice president read the things a little, and they were ready to take them back to the psychology professor they invited, and then discuss how to arrange for the professor and Meng Yang to share these contents with Other students.

"Before you came back, Korchi said many times in a conversation with us that he wanted you to stay and continue studying there." The vice president looked at Meng Yang and said, "Do you have any ideas?"

"I think the previous arrangements are quite good. Although I want to learn more there, I feel that studying in China is more important and I can't leave it." Meng Yang replied.

The vice president nodded and said, "Then it will be carried out according to the previous arrangements. I can feel that Korchi hopes that you will stay in their country for a long time, or that he will stay in his psychotherapy hospital for a long time. , But I think you must understand that our club and our country need you more. "

Meng Yang smiled and said, "My home is here, how can I stay there for a long time?"

Although the vice president also knew very clearly that Meng Yang is a married person, and the Luo Group is in China, so Meng Yang is unlikely to stay there for a long time, but he and the chairman are still a little worried about Meng Yang. Korchi will be persuaded. After all, geniuses and talents like Meng Yang, who would not try to keep him? Even over there, now often call the Meng Yang to learn about the situation. They must expand the role of aromatherapy, so that aromatherapy can have better development prospects, and Meng Yang will likely become a key figure in the future.

After they chatted for a while, Lin Songtai and the vice chairman got up and drove away. Meng Yang sent them outside the gate, asked the nanny to bring the child over, and then took the child back to the room to sleep.

Meng Yang put on his nightgown, changed the child's thin clothes, and put him on the big bed to wait for him to fall asleep, but Meng Yang was already drowsy, but the child still kept his black With his big eyes, Meng Yang closed his eyes deliberately and pretended to sleep. From time to time, he opened his eyes halfway to look at him. The child was also very happy to eat and kick his legs. Meng Yang fell asleep unconsciously.

When Meng Yang woke up confusedly, Luo Jiaohui slept behind him and hugged him. Meng Yang rolled over and hugged Luo Xiu, his face rubbing against his chest before waking up. Meng Yang thought, Luo Xiu fell asleep beside him. He was not awakened. His quality of sleep is getting better and better. It should be said that in this home, he is more and more secure now. There is no sense of defense.

Luo Xiu also woke up, bowed his head and kissed Meng Yang, and when the two wanted to take further action, the children sleeping next to them woke up, they could only separate, and then let the babysitter bring milk into the child.