Chapter 47

Luo Xiu had finished washing, and was ready to go to the company. He saw Meng Yang sitting on the bed, listless, sitting down beside the bed, stroking Meng Yang's face, and worriedly said, "Do you feel uncomfortable? I Take you to the hospital to see it. "

Meng Yang took his hand and shook his head with a smile. "I didn't feel uncomfortable. I just felt a little tired. It was almost at the end of the semester. I have been studying for too long recently."

"Then don't go to school today, take a good rest at home." Luo Xiu looked at him and said: "No matter whether it is an exam or ranking, or whatever, it is not important for the body, you know?"

"Got it." Meng Yang nodded. "I will rest at home today and do nothing. Don't worry, don't you say there is an important meeting early in the morning? Go ahead."

Luo Xiu held Meng Yang's face and kissed **** his forehead before he got up and left.

Luo Xiu went to the company, Meng Yang was lazy, and felt no strength at all, but he was lying and too bored, so he took the book, went to the flower room, leaned on the big sofa bed and prepared to read the book, read it for a while I couldn't see it, so I used the remote control to play light music and closed my eyes.

Xiao Ke called Meng Yang and said he had something to find him. Meng Yang did not want to go out, so he asked him to come directly to the main house.

Under the leadership of the maid, Xiao Ke walked into Meng Yang's flower room. Although he was very worried, he still looked at this beautiful and strange, like a fantasy flower room.

"Sit down," Meng Yang said.

"I've never seen such a fantastic and beautiful flower house. How come I came up with such a design? Is it too imaginative?" Xiao Ke said after sitting down.

"I talked about my ideas. Uncle Luo has paid a lot of money for the designer to design." Meng Yang is also very satisfied with this flower house. This is a gift from Luo Xiu.

"I have one thing, I really can't think of anyone else, so I can only ask for your help." Xiao Ke said.

"You talk about it." Meng Yang said after drinking milk.

"After Sudy woke up, he had been recovering and he was recovering well. After the doctor determined that he could be discharged from the hospital, I took him back to his own home. It was normal at first, I really thought he had It's completely okay, and he is very happy. Although he sometimes has nightmares at night, we all thought that it would be better after a while, but the problem was getting worse. Until this time, he began to sleep every night. Or, it can be said that they dare not sleep. When they see the car, they will be afraid of shaking, which has seriously affected his daily life and his health. "

"He is a very serious psychological problem." Meng Yang asked: "Are you taking him to see a psychologist?"

"I went to the psychiatrist many times. The psychiatrist gave us a lot of suggestions for us to try and hypnotized, but they didn't have any good results. The psychiatrist said, let's try aromatherapy, he said it's true A powerful aromatherapist can change people's dreams when they are light sleep. If Sudi can face bravely in his dreams, then he will play a great role in his spirit and psychology. Although I I know a lot of great aroma therapists, but the aroma therapist I believe the most is you. "

Meng Yang thought about it and said, "Good aromatherapy, for some people with light sleep and many dreams, is indeed able to change the dream or make people into deep sleep, but only for those who are usually stressed and have nightmares. Effective. According to your description, Xiao Ke ’s psychological problems are too serious. If I want to change his dream, I can only say that aromatherapy has not been so powerful. "