Chapter 1

Short Meeting with his Father

Shena's POV

As the dance ended, I noticed his eyes were focused on me. On me only. I was scared... His eyes were domineering mine like he possesses me.

Did I made him embarrassed? I admit, maybe I did. But doesn't he understand my feelings too?

Doesn't he also want this engagement to end like nothing happened?

A lot of questions flooded my mind as I was walking in a straight line just to get out of contact with him. I don't even know him!

Before I even knew it, Jonathan pulled me back to where that man was.

"Well look who's back." He sneered as he swirled my hair around his finger.

"Uh hi?" I stuttered as his finger gets caught on my hair.

"This will be you after I twist you around"

"What do you mean?

"I brought you here to say a few things." he says changing the topic

Silence filled the whole balcony as if he was waiting for an answer from me.

"What is it? I said cluelessly if he wanted an answer or not

"One, you have to listen to me. Two, you have to answer me when I want you to answer me.

So that was why he was silent... He really did wanted an answer. Pfft I bursted laughing.

"Excuse you?"

"Im sorry , I didn't mean to... Pfft.."

I bursted laughing uncontrollably. I saw as he squinted his eyebrows together looking furious. I had to stop.

But the fact that I see him childishly now that he's giving such a childish rule made me laugh more histerically. 

"Are you done?" as he squinted his eyebrows closer.

"Mhm" trying to make myself calm.

"Anyways... 3 is" as he brings me closer to his chest making me hear every pound of his heartbeat.

"Don't ever runaway from me" he mumbles through my ear making my ear much more warmer as usual.

"W- what?" I stuttered trying to loose my grip in his arms

"Lets go back in, I smell rain."

"What do you me-" Before I even finish, he pulled my hand not caring if I would trip on my gown.

This man is so annoying. How dare he pull me back in. Its suppose to be sunny today!

As we pass every single guests in the hall, I kept smiling as if everything were normal.

NO ITS NOT NORMAL!

A random bastard I trying to lead me somewhere I am not familiar with! 

"Oh, Yashena! I see that you have met my grandson, Ivan!" I suppose he is his grandfather.

Howcome he knows my name? Not only that but MY WHOLE FREAKIN FIRST NAME!

My mind stopped panicking when he talked. And ofcourse he is squinting his eyes at me again.

"Hey, speak" he mumbles beside me as if his grandfather didn't hear what he said.

"Don't force the young missy to talk if she isn't comfortable yet, Ivan" He demands smiling at me.

He seems nice...

I said to myself to relieve the panic thats building inside my clueless mind.

"Well then, I will go talk to some guests, grandfather" He said trying to break off the awkward silence.

"Uhm, how about me?" I asked without thinking what I was saying.

"You do your business, Miss Shena." He said as he walked towards a business man in a circle.

Am I dumb? I ain't no kid! I'm a freakin young adult now yet I'm here askin' bout' where I'll go after this random man leaves.

I came to the conclusion to find Tala. Ofcourse I said my respects to that man's grandfather before I left.

As I looked around every corner of the hall, I ended up on some corner where some of my male friends were.

"Yow, you looked stunning there, Yash" Markus said grinning. I knew this guy saw me get picked up by my brother. How dare he make me remember that scene.

"Haha, that scene a while ago was tots LIT!" Kayson said being a thug like he is.

"Thanks for your insults bastards" Teasing them all back

We just laughed away on what just happened a while ago. These men are much better than that real bastard anyways. HMMPH!

------------

Thanks for reading!!!

Make sure to Follow Me
&
Vote Chapter

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!