Chapter 18

Shena's POV

The airport's lobby

I knew their plan all along... But...

I just can't bear to see him like what they expect him to be after making this whole ordeal.

I admit I was traumatized seeing him. The one and only Ivan Martinez

but

I love him...

And I know that if I am going to love him... I need to fight my brother. 

By this time we were waiting for our departure before I felt suspicious of such a big number of guards were called by my brother, Jona, to watch me.

Why would he bring so many of his men to an airport?

Were just going home anyways.

Or

What if something is going to happen.

That's when I built some confidence and eavesdropped as my brother together with Caleb and Noah were sitting in front of me.

Thinking that I was preoccupied enough, they started to talk about a plan...

As soon as I heard my name, my ears were all laid out to their conversation.

They talked about a trap to get Ivan inside the jet that we were pretending to use to go back home.

I was in complete shock. A few minutes go by and one of the guards confronted Jona and before I even knew it, the three of them stood up and walked into the exit of the lobby.

I asked one of the guards. They were ignoring me!

Ugh! Why do I have to stay here with literally a dozen of guards?

All eyes were on me as soon as one of the guards beside me nodded their heads.

I needed to get out. I must get out!

Today must have been the day where they will be doing this trap.

My expression said it all and the more I showed my expressions the more sharp their eyes were on me.

I have to keep myself together!

Don't look suspicious, Shena!

"I need to use the restroom," I said. My mouth just started to talk.

Before I could even stand up 4 guards were already ready to escort me there.

As I walked to the women's bathroom, my feet were shaking. 

How can I get out of this lobby? I can't even get out of where I am right now.

Alright, Shena, you can do this! Be brave!...

Be brave?

I am not brave!

But I have to.. I guess

I came inside and obviously, none of the guards followed me in. That would be embarrassing.

As I phased in the room back and forth I needed to find an idea. 

I needed to get out!

But I just don't know how to do that. Even one bit.

I wanted to help myself but I really am clueless.

Until I tilted my head up and saw a window.

Big enough to fit me. But I just need to find a way on how to reach it. The bathroom's ceiling is as high as the tower in Paris and I have never seen any bathroom like this one.

I tried standing in the sinks. All the women coming in looked at me confused. 

If I was them, I would be too.