Chapter 33:

Red looks in the mirror. She just couldn't believe what she was looking at. She never thought that she would be here, right now with Blue. Today was the day from her wedding rehearsal. She had two weeks to go before the wedding and then the baby.

" Hey there mama's baby. How you doing? I love you." Red rubs her stomach. She looked in the mirrors. She was so beautiful. Red wore a long Blue dress with blue flats. She applied her make you which consist of light sparkling blue eyes shadow and Red lipstick. After she applied her gold and silver jewelry, she walked out the room into the living room. Blue was leaning against the counter waiting on Red. His eyes grew big and his  mouth dropped a little.

" Damn." He whispered.

She smiled. " How do I look?"

" Words can't even describe baby."

Red blushes. " Away Thanks. You look irresistible too." She walks up to him and kisses him. Blue deepens the kiss.

    Blue pulls away. " Girl. We need to go."

Red pouts. " But I'm horny baby. You know I love you dressed."

He smirks. " You love me I'm general."

" True but just a little more in a suit."

" Oh but you be screaming you love me when I be destroying that-"

" Hey! Not in front of the baby."

" Girl she has heard it all. Oh Blue I love you. You're so big. I can't take it." He mimicks.

" Oh whatever. Mr. Red Oh Red. Red baby." She mimicks.

"Alright we gone see who gone be doing all that screaming tonight." Blue grabs his car keys, Red's hand and they head out the door to the car.

" Mmm. I like the sound of that." She bites her lips.

    On the way to Blue's mother house, they just talk about the baby. His mom thinks its girl because her belly sits up a little too high. Blue doesn't care what the gender is, he's happy that he's having a baby with Red. Red wants a boy because she feels she'll go to jail over her daughter but if it's a girl, she wouldn't mind.

   They finally pull up to his mom's house. It's beautiful. They have dim lights going down the drive way. All the stars are out and the moon is shining bright. You can hear soft music and the small talk of everyone.

" Where the hell are the future bride and groom?" His mom says a little irritated.

Blue scoops up Red and carries her to the back. They had the dinner rehearsal in a big tent, with a dim candle light and his mother had got hardwood floor.

" Baby be careful." She giggles.

" I love you too much to let anything ever happen to you." Blue said as he walked into the tent.

" Awe."

" Where the hell have y'all been?"

" You don't even want to know mom."

" Y'all so nasty. I wouldn't be surprise if she had triplets in there. Have a seat." She rolls her eyes but Blue know that she's being playful.

They walk over to their seats. Blue let's her down, gets her chair and then takes his seat next to him.

" Did you get one of these?" His dad asked.

" No. Thank you."

It's a paper telling all the events of tonight.

            Introduction

            Words to the future bride and groom