Chapter 14:

As days went by the harassment has been getting worse. He even drove by the house today and I didn't know what to do. He has my head. He scares me. Just seeing him makes me paralyzed. Blue and I decided to go to the police.

" I'm sorry but we don't have enough evidence."

" Not enough evidence?! That's bullshit."

" I'm sorry but we can't lock him up immediately. He just keeps texting. He isn't threatening you, or calling or coming near you. These are just text messages they could come from anywhere then on top of that we can't track these messages."

" Uhm hello...if I was stalking someone, I wouldn't want to be tracked either. Read in between the lines officer!"

" I'm sorry it's just not enough evidence."

She takes a deep breath." If I die. It's on you. Let's go Blue."

Red began to just give up. Tears came into her eyes and she began to cry. It broke Blue's heart to see his girl friend crying. He escorted her out of the room.

" Come here baby." He envelops her in a hug." I'm sorry baby I wish I can make this go away."

Red just cries harder into his arms until she couldn't cry anymore. She didn't cry as hard as she wanted to. She realized when she is around Blue he just makes everything go away.

   They headed home. The ride was quite as Red stared out the window. Her phone began to vibrate. At first it was one buzz then her phone just blew up.

* Red.!*

* Baby girl. I love you.*

* Don't ignore me.*

* Why are you ignoring me.*

* Why don't you love me?*

* Why did you leave me?*

* I just you to love me.*

* I hate you.*

* Jk I love you.*

* I'm in love with you.*

* BITCH LOVE ME!!!!!*

* UGH I DON'T KNOW WHY I LOVE YOUR UGLY SLUTTY ASS ANYWAYS.*

* I HOPE YOU DIE BITCH!!!!*

* No I'm just playing...don't hurt yourself. I would die if something happened to you.*

* I know you see my messages.*

* You look sexy in that blue shirt.*

* I can see those sexy ass breast. Mmm I miss sucking on them.*

     Red throws her phone down. They stop at a stop light and Red gets out of the car and run.

" Red! Where you going? Come back."

His heart dropped at the look she gave him when she turned around. He tried to keep her from running and she is doing just that. He went to follow her after the light turned green. He looked everywhere for her and she wasn't anywhere to be found. He eventually gave up. Maybe she was at home. She was running in that direction.

  When he pulled up to the house, he quickly unlocked the door and ran through the house.

" Red!...Red!...Red!" He ran all over the house but didn't find her. " Damn it!"

Blue went to go lay down. He was awoken by a phone call.

" Hello?"

" Is this Blue?"

" Yes. Who is this?"

" I'm a detective. Is Nicole your girlfriend?"

" Yes. Did you find her." He hops out of bed. " Is she Alright?"

" No Sir. She's dead."